Drowning in Love

Scene 1:
Hazel gets scared when someone pulls her into a car. She closes her eyes in fear. Hearing no sounds, she slowly opens her eyes to find Ren staring at her {something scarier than getting kidnapped}
Hazel bats her eyes and swallows nervously.
Ren: (*whines) Khod tode, I had to do this but what else could I do? You were avoiding me!
(*Hazel looks at his flushed face. Ren breathes in heavily and clears his throat to speak out)
Ren: First of all, whatever message you received last night was wrongly sent. Sorry for that. MJ was just playing around. I am sorry! Please, please, don't avoid me for that! Sorry! (*As he pleads continually, her gaze softens, she pats his head and nods)
Ren: And regarding the diary I haven't read more than a page and in fact I don't read even a full page and I am sorry and extremely sorry for doing that without your permission. I feel miserable, sorry!
Hazel's POV: (*smiles slightly) Goodness, how many times will this man say sorry?
(*Hazel pouts and writes something as Ren nervously looks at her)
She writes: (*after scribbling several times) Not a problem!
(*Ren smiles brightly)

Ren: Khop khun na! (*Hazel blushes)(*As Ren starts driving, Hazel turns on the radio)Radio:But nothing's getting through, so let me spell it outA-B-C-D-E, F-UAnd your mom and your sister and your jobAnd your broke-ass car and that shit you call ar...

(*As Ren starts driving, Hazel turns on the radio)
Radio:
But nothing's getting through, so let me spell it out
A-B-C-D-E, F-U
And your mom and your sister and your job
And your broke-ass car and that shit you call art
Fuck you and your friends that I'll never see again
Everybody but your dog, you can all fuck off
{Abcdefu by Gayle}
(*Hazel bats her eyes as she timidly looks at Ren. She quickly changes the channel as Ren lets out an inaudible chuckle)
*Time skip*
Ren stops the car at the gate. She looks at him and smiles. She opens the door to get down.
Ren: Hazel, (*she pauses and looks at him) I have something to tell you, (*she nervously looks at him) I-I-I, uh, I need time. (*Hazel gives him a confused look) I mean, it's not urgent, I shall be leaving for Seoul next week, so, will tell you after returning, (*blabbers) perhaps or perhaps not. (*Hazel still looks at him in confusion) Bye, then, bye, bye. (*She waves and walks in)
Ren let's out a sigh of relief when she leaves.
Ren: (*to himself) Why am I being nervous? Why am I acting like a fuckin' teenager? No, Ren, there's no hurry, keep your love to yourself right now!
Scene 2:
In Thyme's bedroom,
Thyme is lying on his bed, drinking juice. Thyme rings up Gorya.
(*Gorya answers)
On call,
Gorya: (*shouts) Arai na?
Thyme: (*gets scared) Arai na, Gorya? Are you angry on me? What did I do now?
Gorya: (*sigh) Mai chai, Thyme! I am trying to find my suitcase, don't we have to pack things before leaving for Seoul?
Thyme: Why? Where is your suitcase?
Gorya: Exactly! Where is my suitcase? I can't find it anywhere.
Thyme: (*smirks) We can share mine.
Gorya: (*scratches her head) But we will be staying in separate rooms.
Thyme: (*naughtiness glimmering on his face) Then, maybe we can share the same room.