Busy Right Now!

Scene 1:
Kavin is in a bar, surrounded by 3 immodestly dresses women. He is drinking and enjoying with them, one of them comes and sits on his lap. His new phone rings.
*Call from Kaning*
(*He doesn't hear his phone ringing but another woman answers)
On call,
Kaning: (*nervously) Kavin, is that you?
Woman: No, it's me, Lara, Kavin is busy.
(*Kaning hears Kavin's voice in the background)
Kavin: Get off my lap, babygirl.
(*Kaning disconnects the call in disgust)
Scene 2:
Kaning cries bitterly. Uncle Ga consoles her.
Uncle Ga: What's wrong?
Kaning: Kavin.. Kavin, I don't know what's wrong with him but... (*Sobs)
Uncle Ga: But?
Kaning: (*explains everything) He has been avoiding me for days and today he's with some women. Uncle Ga, do you think he's losing interest in me? What shall I do?
Uncle Ga: In that case, I can only suggest you to do one thing.
Kaning: What is it?

Scene 3:Ren and Hazel enter into a KFC franchisee

Scene 3:
Ren and Hazel enter into a KFC franchisee. They walk upto a table and are surprised to see Aum and MJ sitting together and arguing over the menu. Ren and Hazel go and sit with them.
Ren: (*sarcastically) Wasn't really prepared to run into you (*emphasising) two. (*Hazel chuckles)
(*MJ and Aum look embarrassed)
Aum: It's nothing like that. He just brought me here from the stadium for a promised treat. (*Smiles awkwardly)
MJ: (*shyly) Yeah, exactly! I had some work near the stadium and saw her coming out of it at once. So, she forced me to bring her here for the treat I had promised to her for bringing me a cup of coffee.
Aum: Hoiii, was it me who urged?
MJ: Yess
Aum: I'll beat you up!
(*Ren and Hazel look at each other and smile at MJ, Aum's childishness.)
They finally order food. They eat and the waiter brings the bill. Hazel quickly takes it and pays for it.
Ren: Hey, wait up, the treat was from my side.
MJ: Not really, I was supposed to pay.
Aum: Don't worry, my P' is rich.
(*Hazel smiles)
She writes on a paper: Next time!😉
They walk out and see a Velato franchisee nearby. {Velato BK.K is Win Metawin's icecream brand}

K is Win Metawin's icecream brand}