Now Who is She?

Scene 1:
Both Thyme and Kavin are tipsy. While Gorya helps Thyme to walk to his room, Ren supports Kavin and walks him to Thyme's room. Both Gorya and Ren make Thyme and Kavin lie down on the bed next to each other and sigh.
Gorya: (*still panting) Who told them to drink so much.
Ren: (*smirks) Let them stay here! I shall look after them. You go, take rest. Must be tired already, eh?
Gorya: (*yawns) Chai!

(*She walks away) Scene 2:MJ's father and mother reach the hospital and after inquiring at the reception, walk into the ward where MJ is admitted

(*She walks away)
Scene 2:
MJ's father and mother reach the hospital and after inquiring at the reception, walk into the ward where MJ is admitted.
In the ward,
Aum is sitting next to MJ, holding his hand, dozing off in a sitting position. As she hears the footsteps, she wakes up. MJ's parents walk in and they cry as they see him. They caress MJ's motionless body.
MJ's father: (*patting his head) How many times did I tell him to carry bodyguards along but never did he agree.
MJ's mother: Son! (*Weeps hugging him)
Aum: (*comforting her) Auntie, doctor says he's fine. Don't worry! He will be absolutely fit and fine by tomorrow. You please make yourselves seated first.
(*They sit)
MJ's father: (*looks at Aum) Were you with him when he was injured? Did you bring him here?
Aum: Chai! We were at the carnival when this happened and I immediately brought him here.
MJ's mother: (*holds Aum's hand and pats her head) Thank you my child, thank you so much. (*Aum smiles) Are you his friend?
Aum: (*hesitantly) Uh-umm, yes!
MJ's mother: What's your name my dear?
Aum: Aum, Aum Natnada.
MJ's mother: (*pats her head again) Thank you so much, Aum. You are a true friend indeed. (*Hugs her)
MJ's father: (*after thinking and remaining silent for a long time) Did you see the people who attacked him?
Aum: Not really! By the time I reached there, they had already fled.
(*He sighs)
Scene 3:
Hazel and Zone reach home. Aum's father comes.
Uncle: Arai na, Hazel? What happened? Where is Aum?
Zone: (*explains about MJ's accident) Aum stayed back. She'll probably come once his parents reach.
Uncle: Poor MJ! Who could've done this to him? (*Sighs)
Zone: I got a police complaint filed. Let's see!
(*Hazel goes and sits on the floor, resting her head on her uncle lap as he caresses her hair)
Zone: (*sighs) I think I should leave now. Hazel, MJ is fine, you don't have to worry much, do eat something. (*Hazel nods and stands up) Uncle take care!
(*He leaves)

 (*Hazel nods and stands up) Uncle take care! (*He leaves)