That Means He isn't Lying!

Scene 1:
Kavin walks out of the restaurant with his mother and Kaning. He opens the passenger seat's door for?!
He confusedly looks at his mother and Kaning.
Kavin's mother: Kaning, go! Let your faen enjoy your company. (*smiles at Kavin and walks towards the backseat door)
Kaning: (*stopping her) Mai ao, auntie. I can't sit here. You are his mea, you come first. The first priority. You sit here by your son's side. (*Kavin's mother smiles and pats her head)
Kavin's mother: You're such a sweetie!
Kaning: (*smiles) So are you, aunty!
Kavin: (*dramatic sigh) People around have started forgetting me, I'm becoming unimportant day by day. (*Pretends to wipe his tears)
Kavin's mother: (*hits his head) Drama!
Scene 2:
Inside MJ's car,
The girls are chattering noisily but View speaks less and very occasionally. Aum is sitting silently, looking outside the window, recalling the man she saw in the station. MJ looks at and sighs
Pam: (*in a bubbly voice) P'MJ, mind me asking a question?
MJ: (*looking at her through the rear view mirror) Tell me, what is it?
Pam: Are you... (*Giggles and nudges Lin)
Lin: Seeing someone?
MJ: (*caught off guard) Me?
Kaneet: You are handsome, super rich and almost suitable for marriage, are you not dating anyone?
MJ: (*side eyes Aum) Thought of doing so once, (*sighs) but hard luck, I got rejected.

 (*Giggles and nudges Lin)Lin: Seeing someone?MJ: (*caught off guard) Me?Kaneet: You are handsome, super rich and almost suitable for marriage, are you not dating anyone?MJ: (*side eyes Aum) Thought of doing so once, (*sighs) but hard luck, I got ...

(*Aum's bombastic side eye)
Pam: Really? Who could've rejected a fine man like you?
Lin: She must be a fool..... donkey! (*MJ chuckles)
Aum: (*flustered) Will you please shut up?
Kaneet: Why are you being cranky?
Pam: (*nudges Aum from behind and whispers into her ear) Jealous or what? (*MJ hears that and gives out a slight laugh)
Scene 3:
Kavin stops the car at Kaning's gate. Kaning gets down, so does Kavin. Kaning says goodbye to Kavin's mother. She looks at Kavin and pauses.
Kavin's mother: (*chuckles) Let's pretend that I'm not here. You can say your goodbyes. I'm not looking. (*Smiles and looks away)
Kavin: (*kisses Kaning's cheek) Bye-bye, chipmunk! (*Runs and gets into the car)
Kavin drives away as his mother waves at Kaning.
Kaning's cheeks are red, she strokes her own cheek, smiles and walks into her house.