Twisted Relationships

Scene 1:
Ren hurriedly reaches the hospital and goes to check on the woman. His eyes fill with tears upon seeing her. He walks out and goes to meet the person who called him as well as the doctor.
Scene 2:
Kavin, Kaning and Hazel reach MJ's ward to find him and Aum talking.
Kavin: (*teases) I thought someone was sick, but it seems the sick person is having fun.
MJ: Hoiii! Kavin, you've reached already.
Kavin: Why? You didn't want me to come, chai mai? (*Smiles and goes and hugs him)
Kavin: How are you now?
(*Aum notices Hazel's wet clothes)
Aum: What happened to your clothes? (*Hazel sneezes)
Kaning: (*looks at Kavin) It's because of the rain.

Aum: (*fanning her clothes) Sheesh! Weren't you carrying an umbrella? (*Hazel remembers Ren and looks lost) MJ: Hazel, Arai na? Are you okay?(*Hazel nods slightly

MJ: Hazel, Arai na? Are you okay?
(*Hazel nods slightly. Kavin and Kaning look at each other, a worried countenance on their faces)
Kaning: Let's do one thing, we'll go and eat something warm in the cafeteria.
Aum: Yeah! That's a good idea otherwise P' will catch a cold.
Kavin: You all go! I already had something on the flight.
(*Kaning nods)
Aum: (*casually) You want something, MJ?
Kavin: (*teases) Woahhhh! No one ever asked me.
Aum: STFU! Didn't you say you already had something?
(*Kavin shrugs and fist bumps MJ and they chuckle as Aum makes a face)
(*The three girls walk away and Kaning caresses Hazel's drenching hair)
Scene 3:
Thyme and Gorya are at the cinema hall.
Gorya: (*whines) The lamest idea ever, we can watch movies even in Bangkok.
Thyme: (*pouts) What else could we do then? (*Naughty grin)
Gorya: (*rolls eyes) Watch!
(*They are busy watching when a weird man enters and sits next to Gorya, he's drunk and leans sideways towards Gorya)
Gorya: (*flinches) Hoiiii! Who is this?
(*Thyme  makes an angry face and quickly gets up)
Thyme: (*adamantly) I'll sit here!
(* He swaps seats with Gorya)
Thyme: You were going to sit with a stranger? This isn't safe. (*Whispers) Lots of news started like this. Scary stranger! I'll manage.
(*Gorya lets out a chuckle as the drunkard wraps his arms around Thyme and runs his hand down Thyme's chest. Thyme's eyes widen)
Man: (*in a gayish tone) You are better than her. (*Rests his head on Thyme's chest)
(*Thyme's shocked face, Gorya laughs)

 (*Rests his head on Thyme's chest)(*Thyme's shocked face, Gorya laughs)