A Good News & A Bad One

Scene 1:
It's the wedding day.
Kavin helps fix Thyme's tie while Ren gets ready and stands in front of the mirror. Gorya enters the room, dressed in all white. Kavin, Thyme and Ren see her walking in and they stand awestruck.

 Kavin, Thyme and Ren see her walking in and they stand awestruck

Ren: Goodness, you look beautiful today.
Kavin: I'm still wondering who the bride is. (*Nudges Thyme who's staring at her open-mouthed)
Gorya smiles and walks closer to Thyme. Kavin and Ren look at each other and nod, they excuse themselves and walk out quickly.
Kavin: (*shouts from outside) Don't get too lost into each other, it's Lita's wedding today, remember, okay na?
(*They chuckle and walk down the alley)
In the room,
Gorya smiles at Thyme and touches his chin to make him close his mouth. She fixes his collar.
Gorya: How do I look?
Thyme: (*still looking into her eyes) Beautiful
Gorya: (*shyly) Really? I don't get to hear that often from you.
Thyme: You look so beautiful that I feel like making you my wife today itself na Gorya. (*She smiles)
Gorya: (*pinches his nose) So, Mr. Husband, ready for wedding?
Thyme: (*excitedly) Ours?
Gorya: (*slaps his forehead) Mai chai! Did you forget about Lita?
Thyme: (*hits his own head) Chai, chai, let's go!
(*Gorya walks in front of him)
Thyme: Hey, wait!
(*She turns around, Thyme extends his arm, she smiles and wraps her arm around his, looking into his eyes)
Scene 2:
Kavin and Ren walk into the hall. Lita's parents spot them.
Lita's father: Sons, come here! We want you to meet someone.
(*He introduces them to Jang Mark, Lita's would-be husband)
Kavin: (*shaking hands) So, you are the lucky man. (*smiles)
Mark: (*smiles) Only if you consider me to be one because Lita's kicks don't let me remain lucky for long.
(*They laugh)
Ren: (*shakes hand with Mark) Best wishes for your conjugal life. (*Mark bows)
Kavin: Definitely, I won't say don't trouble her because Lita herself is a torment (*Ren chuckles) but Lita has been like a sister as well as a good friend of ours, do keep her happy.
Mark: (*nods smilingly) And definitely I'll try my best.
(*Someone calls him out and Mark excuses himself and walks away)
Scene 3:
MJ is busy attending a meeting with foreign clients. His father too is attending the meeting and watches MJ managing everything so well. He smiles proudly.
Scene 4:
Gorya and Thyme wait outside Lita's room.
Gorya: You have the gift with you, chai mai?
Thyme: (*pulls out a small box from his coat's pocket) Shall we give it to her now?
Gorya: You just wait here, let me go and check if she's ready or not. (*Thyme nods and Gorya walks in)
Scene 5:
Kavin and Ren nonchalantly walk around amidst the crowd. They observe Mark walking from one part of the hall to another, greetings hundreds of guests at a time.