Cutesy Shots

Scene 1:
Hazel and Ren walk Max to the school bus.
Max: (*as he rides the bus) Phuan, (*friend) will you be staying tonight as well?
Ren: Let's see!
Max: I'll be staying at Auntie Emma's place till the evening time for extra classes, I would love to meet you after I return.
Ren: For sure!
Max: Promise?
Ren: Promise.
Max smiles brightly and waves at them as the bus is driven away.

Hazel and Ren wave back at him

Hazel and Ren wave back at him. As the bus disappears out of their sight, they look at each other and exchange smiles.
Ren: He's really very cute, isn't he?
(*Hazel nods. They walk into the house)
Scene 2:
In Kavin's car,
Kaning: It's good that the mentor agreed, at least I will receive some help from the extra classes.
Kavin: How could she disagree? She was spellbound by my beauty.
Kaning: (*makes a face) She agreed because I performed well in the interview.
Kavin: Why? Were you jealous when she called me handsome?
Kaning: Why would I be? (*Looks outside the window)
Kavin: Come on, faen! (*She smiles shyly, he also smiles) By the way, get ready for tomorrow's evening.
Kaning: Why? Are we going somewhere?
Kavin: To meet my mea.
Kaning: (*nervously) Huh?
(*He smiles and increases the car's speed)
Scene 3:
At Hazel's house,
MJ, Ren and Hazel are having breakfast.
MJ: (*chewing a pancake) Haven't seen Zone this morning. Did he leave already?
(*Hazel nods and shows them the note)
MJ: He is bizarre. (*Ren nods in agreement)
MJ: By the way, what movie did you guys watch?
Ren: We started with Veronica.
MJ: (*raises his brow) Horror?
Ren: Chai!
MJ: (*bursts out into laughter) Did you pee in your pants then? (*To Hazel) He gets scared everytime he watches horror movies and pees (*Hazel chuckles)
Ren: (*embarrassed) Very funny! (*Makes a face)
Scene 4:
At Parama office,
Gorya comes, Hazel sees her and leads her towards Thyme's cabin. Gorya holds her hand to stop her.
Gorya: I have come to meet you. (*Hazel gives her a confused expression)
Gorya: Chai! I have come to meet you, Hazel. Can we talk?
(*Hazel nods and takes her to her cabin)
Gorya: Hazel (*hesitantly looks at her)
(*Hazel responds with a slight nod)
Gorya: I don't know where to start from but... (*Bites her lower lip in anxiety, Hazel hands her a glass of water, Gorya gulps it down at once)
Gorya: (*exhaling loudly) Khod tode na, Hazel. I've been wanting to talk with you for a long time, but I didn't know how to. I'm sorry, I know we've met several times but each time I was the one who was being disrespectful towards you. I never meant to,  I never wanted to, but I was being insecure, possessive. I never knew about your condition and now that I know, I feel so embarrassed to even face you, I spoke ill about you and humiliated you so much. Perhaps you might not forgive me for whatever I said previously but please Hazel, I'm sorry. (*Sighs, guilt in her eyes)