Not a Petty Reason!

Scene 1:
Aum knocks at Hazel's door. Hazel sits up straight seeing her, quite embarrassed for how she was behaving like a teenager just a moment ago. Aum comes a sits on the chair.
Aum: Don't worry, I didn't see anything. (*Chuckles, Hazel blushes)
Aum: Actually, I was here to ask you something.
(*Hazel looks at her questioningly)
Aum: Are you sure you can manage everything alone? Should I ask someone to stay here for the night?
(*Hazel shakes her head)
{Guess who's staying over with Hazel 🤭}
Aum: But how? At night, if you urgently need something or there's an emergency?
(*Auntie Ubon's little sons runs in.)
Auntie Ubon's son: P' don't worry, I'm there. I'll help P'Hazel and protect her.

(*He goes and sits on Hazel's lap and she caresses his hair)Aum: Awww, little Max, will you do that for me? I would be really grateful

Aum: Awww, little Max, will you do that for me? I would be really grateful. (*Squishes his cheeks)
Max: Chai! I'm a big boy now, strong and tall. I can fight with anyone and I'll beat up everyone if they disturb my P'. (*Kisses Hazel on her cheek)
Aum: Oh I see, our little Max is all grown up now.
Max: (*giggles) Yes, very much! I'm 6 years old now, big and strong enough to protect both my elder sisters.
(*Hazel and Aum adore him)
Scene 2:
Kavin grabs Kaning's hand and they both enter into the terrace. {Yes, the terrace where Mona wanted to meet Kavin and which was discovered by Kaning.}
{Ref.: Ep. 13 [4/5]}

Kaning: What makes you bring me here? (*Freeing her hand from his grip)Kavin: Can we just sit here and talk? (*Kaning looks at him hesitantly but ultimately they sit down on the tiled floor

Kavin: Can we just sit here and talk?
(*Kaning looks at him hesitantly but ultimately they sit down on the tiled floor.)
*Awkward silence*
Kaning: You want to say something?
Kavin: (*looks at her) Don't you wanna ask?
Kaning: (*heaves a sigh) Tell me then, what made you just avoid that girl who was approaching you? Why did you have to lie to her, calling me your girlfriend? Is it because you felt uncomfortable in flirting with her in front of me?
Kavin: (*overwhelmed with emotions) Not really! It's not about feeling uncomfortable but I was angry, I felt like killing her when she dared to make fun of you.
Kaning: She didn't say anything wrong! She was stating facts which you too would agree to.
Kavin: Why would I?
Kaning: (*interwining her fingers) Weren't you the one who called me low class?
Kavin: Huh?
Kaning: (*aggressively wiping off the tear rolling down her cheek) Do you think I didn't hear you say those things about me?
Scene 3:
Outside Gorya's house,
Gorya: (*unlocking the door) Couldn't you tell me earlier, I haven't even prepared dinner.
Glakao: Were you out on a date with P'Thyme? (*Chuckles)
Gorya: (*Blushes) Hoiii!
Glakao: No use of hiding from me!
(*Gorya opens the door and they both enter with two bags full of fresh vegetables and fruits)
Gorya: Shut up! (*Glakao giggles)
Gorya: (*placing the vegetables bag on the table) Gosh! Mea sent so much.
Glakao: Umm. She was willing to send some more but I told her that I have only two hands. (*Gorya caresses his hair)
Gorya: You go, freshen up, let me prepare the dinner by then.
Scene 3:
On the terrace,
Kavin: (*sighs) And can you please explain which words you are talking about?
Kaning: You spoke what you feel about me, didn't you? That I'm a low class girl, a substandard woman. Isn't that what you think about me? MJ perhaps thought I didn't hear you, but I did, I did hear you and you sounded drunk. You were wasted and a tipsy man never lies. Does he? (*Weeps bitterly)
Kaning: Just leave me now!
Kavin: No, I won't. I won't make the same mistake again. Please listen to me. (*Kaning turns her face away)
Scene 4:
Thyme, MJ and Ren climb up the stairs and stand near the terrace door, stealthily looking at Kavin and Kaning.
Thyme: (*whispers) We were right!
MJ: This was the place where their story began...
Ren: And now from here they'll again start afresh.
(*They sit down on the stairs and talk)
Scene 5:
Kavin: (*raising his voice) Listen to me once, damn it!
(*MJ tries to walk in to stop him hearing his loud voice but Thyme and Ren manage to prevent him from interfering)
(*Kavin pulls her closer to his chest such that their faces are centimetres apart and they can feel each other's warm breaths on their faces. Kaning looks away)
Kavin: (*cupping her face) Look at me, look into my eyes once. Do you think I can say such things about you? (*Kaning looks at him with eyes full of tears but tries to get up)