Movie Date

Scene 1:
In the living room,
Hazel struggles to place the popcorn bowl right in the centre of the table mat. {just OCD things} Ren sees this and helps her to place it in the right place.
Ren: So what are we watching tonight?
(*Hazel shrugs)
Ren: Come on, you decide something.
(*Hazel thinks and then scribbles on her notebook)

Ren reads it. His smile faints slightly as he gulps down his own saliva. He looks hesitant. Hazel furrows her eyebrows and again writes something.
She writes: No issues if you are afraid.
Ren: (*quite embarrassed) Afraid? (*Smiles awkwardly) Uh, no! I often watch horror movies. Not a problem. (*Hazel looks at him, concerned)  Let's watch. You find one. (*Hands her the remote)
Hazel turns off the lights and scrolls through the series and finally selects 'Veronica'. The movie starts playing with an eerie music at the very beginning. Ren gulps his saliva. Hazel pulls the table closer such that they can easily grab the popcorn. Ren extends his arm to take one from the bowl but pauses to see Hazel repulsively looking at his hand. He quickly pulls his hand back and stands up.
Ren: (*smiling) Fine, I know this gives you OCD. Ever since I got to know about your OCD, I've started studying on it. (*Hazel smiles) I'll just go, wash my hands.
(*Hazel's eyes follow him as he walks upto the washbasin)
Hazel's POV: How come he's so effortlessly sweet? Never did anyone try to understand my OCD issues and he is trying so much. (*Smiles and pinches her cheek) Am I falling for him?
Ren comes back and they intently watch the movie.
Scene 2:
In the bedroom,
Both MJ and Zone are quite tipsy by now.
Zone: Give me another glass.
(*MJ serves him)
MJ: We have met several times but I barely know anything about you. Tell me something about yourself.

Zone: (*in a drunken voice) I'm Zone

Zone: (*in a drunken voice) I'm Zone. Zone Thanawat. I am the owner of NextGen Enterprises.
MJ: Everyone knows that, silly. I thought you would say something interesting.
Zone: Interesting and I?
MJ: Things that don't correspond. (*Pauses)
(*They burst out into laughter)
Scene 3:
Ren is super scared. Hazel is watching very attentively but she gets nervous as the spooky scenes appear on the screen. Hazel sighs as the scary scenes come to a close end. She turns around to see Ren's pale face, his saggy eyes with dark circles underneath them, appearing more like the white faced ghost. Hazel flinches at once.
Ren: (*pleads in a weak voice) Can we watch something else?
Hazel nods instantly and hands him the remote. Ren scrolls for a minute and finally selects 'My Precious' and they begin watching peacefully while eating the popcorns.
Ren: I'm sorry but I'm a bit afraid of ghosts.
(*Hazel laughs and pinches his nose bridge, he smiles and smiles and smiles)
Hazel pulls out the scrunchie from her wrist and secures her hair in a bun. Ren looks at her, smitten, smiling unknowingly. She catches him staring, he feels awkward upon seeing the serious countenance on her face.