We are just Friends

Scene 1:
At the café,
MJ: (*confused) Huh? Yes for?
Aum: Shiaa, you are so dumb! I said yes is my answer to the question you asked yesterday.
MJ: Ohhhhh! (*Yet confused) But what was the question?
Aum: (*slaps her forehead and sighs) Have you forgotten already? Never mind, leave it!
MJ: (*pouts) Ahhh! Tell me na!
Aum: (*embarrassed at his childish behaviour) Hoiii! People around are looking at us.
MJ: Tell me first!
Aum: (*shyly) Didn't you ask me to be your friend again? The answer is yes!
MJ: (*stands up immediately, covering his face as he is unable to hide his excitement and laughter) Really? Broooo, I love you so so much! (*Covers his mouth instantly realising what he said just now)
Aum: (*disgusted expression) Don't you dare to overthink! I just agreed to be your friend.
MJ: (*sits down and smiles) That's more than enough! (*In a matured tone) Trust me, I won't let you down this time. I will keep loving you but I won't expect anything but I want you to keep your heart open for me. (*Looks into her eyes and smiles)
*Awkward silence*
MJ: Then, cheers for our new friendship! (*They clink their juice cans together)
MJ: Thank you!
Aum: For what?

 (*Looks into her eyes and smiles)*Awkward silence*MJ: Then, cheers for our new friendship! (*They clink their juice cans together)MJ: Thank you!Aum: For what?

MJ: Thanks for agreeing to be my friend. (*Smiles)
Aum: How could I not? (*MJ's eyes shimmer)
Aum: (*awkwardly) I mean you've been bugging me all along.
MJ: (*chuckles) Really? (*Aum hums with a poker face and then turns her face away to hide her flushed cheeks)
MJ: (*sipping his juice) You know what? (*Aum looks at him) I'll always run to you and if I can't run, then I will crawl but I shall always make it up to you.
Aum: (*makes a mean face) Cheesy! (*Looks sideways as she can't help but blush and smile)
*Time skip*
MJ and Aum are about to leave when a man approaches them.
Man: Methas Jarustiwa?
MJ: Hey! Sup bro? Long time no see! (*They hug)
Aum: Excuse me! (*She walks away and waits outside)
Outside the café,
Aum is looking at the glass window and smiling seeing her reflection. She tucks her hair behind her ear and shows her teeth.
??: Hey!
(*Aum turns around to see a tall man)
Aum: Oh hello sir! (*She bows)
??: Why are you calling me sir? Come on! (*Smiles) Aren't you working (*checks her out from top to bottom) as a delivery woman anymore? (*Aum shakes her head)
??: That's why haven't seen you. By the way, I'm Wichapas.
(*Extends his hand for a handshake. Aum shakes hands with him but he refuses to leave her hand, rubbing it with his other hand as Aum tries to free herself)
Wichapas: Since probably you aren't working anywhere right now, and even if you are, you must be free in the weekends, isn't it? (*Sly smile)
Aum: (*gnashes her teeth as she tries to free her hand) Sorry?
Wichapas: I mean I can take you to places you've never been before. We can be friends, partners. (*Evil smile)
(*MJ sees everything from inside)
MJ: Excuse me please, we shall meet again.
MJ hastily walks out in Aum's aid but before he reaches, Aum forcefully pulls back her hand and with one blow causes the man to fall on his knees. She beats him as MJ and the people around watch her in awe.
Aum: (*crushing his back with her elbow) Next time will you dare to eye a woman?
Wichapas: (*pleads) Khod tode, please let me go!
Aum: Louder!
Wichapas: Khod tode! I beg you, leave me.
(*Aum leaves him and he runs away. MJ walks upto her with a proud smile plastered on his face)
MJ: I thought of coming to rescue you but you yourself are the hero of the movie.
Aum: (*tidying up her clothes) Heroine!
(*MJ smiles proudly)
Scene 2:
Zone reaches Parama office. He looks around as an employee leads him into Thyme's cabin. His eyes meet Hazel's who is standing at the threshold of the cabin. He initially looks hesitant but passes a slight smile when Hazel smiles brightly at him with a slight bow. Thyme welcomes Zone and they discuss while Hazel stands along and assists Thyme. Time to time Zone looks at Hazel and Thyme notices this.