Sorry, But I Can't be Yours

Scene 1:
In the party,
Ren runs to Hazel and holds her hand and smiles at her.
Ren: (*breathing fast) You look breathtakingly gorgeous.

Hazel smiles

Hazel smiles. Ren holds her hand and kisses it gently. Supattra notices this and fumes. F3 come.
MJ: Ahem ahem
Kavin: A lot of eyes are on Renrawin Aira today.
Thyme: Needs to be careful while romancing with his faen.
(*RenZel smile shyly. They talk. Suddenly Mira walks up to them.)
Mira: (*smiles) Oh Hazel, you're here! Did you get yourself something? (*Calls the waiter and hands her a glass of juice) I am so glad to see my F4 boys together again after years. (*Caresses Ren's hair, Hazel looks at her while sipping juice) We will come back to you guys but I need to borrow Ren for a minute, there's a guest waiting for him. Just excuse us.
Mira grabs Ren's hand and pulls him away, his eyes still on Hazel. MJ makes a face.
Hazel looks around at the well-dressed and richly jewelled women around and gets uncomfortable and conscious.
MJ: (*observing her discomfort) Don't worry, we are here for you!
(*Hazel nods smilingly)
Although Ren is busy greeting and talking with the guests, he still can't take his eye off Hazel. Supattra notices Ren's behaviour and grimaces.
Supattra's POV: I just can't tolerate this girl. Why does she keep wandering around my son? (*Gnashes teeth)
Thyme: (*whispers to Kavin) Do you see that? Our quiet kid can't even take his eyes off his faen.
Kavin: (*chuckles) Quiet kid is whipped. (*They giggle and Hazel and MJ turn around to look at them)
MJ: Arai na? What's the catch?
Kavin: (*looks at Thyme and smirks) Nothing! But you need to protect your dear sister from someone's eyes. (*Points at Ren, they laugh)

Ren's POV: (*looks at Hazel from a distance and smiles) How can someone look so pretty with that minimal touch-up and a simple dress

Ren's POV: (*looks at Hazel from a distance and smiles) How can someone look so pretty with that minimal touch-up and a simple dress. Today, I shall officially ask her out. (*Smiles and he puts his hand into his pocket with the ring)
Scene 2:
Kaning looks at Kavin's Instagram story and smiles.
Scene 3:
Aum is busy watching a basketball match on TV.
(*Notification sound)
*1 message from MJ*
On LINE,
MJ: ∆Photo
(*She smiles as she sees the picture of Hazel with MJ, Thyme and Kavin.)
Aum: P'Hazel is such an angel, she deserves the world. Hopefully, giraffe Aira will keep her happy. (*Smiles) And how come this Dumbo look so hot in black? (*Zooms in on MJ's pic)
Aum's father: (*squinting his eyes) What are you smiling at?
Aum: (*blushes) Nothing! Just a message from an old friend.
Aum's father: Friend or faen?
Aum: (*pouts) Phawwww! (*He chuckles)
Scene 4:
Gorya is on a call.
On call,
Gorya: Chai mae, I shall receive Glakao from the station.
Gorya's mother: You don't have to worry, his friend too is going with him.
Gorya: Is it? Is his friend also taking admission in Chula? {Chulalongkorn University}
Gorya's mother: Chai! They're both getting into the faculty of political science.
(*They talk)
*Call disconnects*
Gorya: Huff! Glakao is coming, I need to clean up his room before he comes. Gorya gets up and starts cleaning the room with a broom. As she brooms below the bed, she finds an old picture of Thyme and hers. She smiles seeing it.
Gorya's POV: (*smilingly) How surprising it is that as the relationship gets older we tend to bicker more, quarrel over trivial matters, but each time our bond gets stronger. Thyme is probably the most beautiful person I've ever met.
(*Thyme smiles on the other side of the screen as he remembers the day of his birthday party years ago when Gorya made him cookies)
Scene 5:
Ren looks at Hazel and smiles. As their eyes meet, she confusedly smiles back at him.
Ren's POV: I guess it's the right time.
Ren walks up to the dais, f3 and Hazel look at him in surprise but before he speaks, Mira comes and persuades him to come along and attend another guest. Supattra sideeyes Hazel.
Hazel finishes up the juice and gets up, she sees an empty glass in Thyme's hand and takes it from him, although he initially hesitates but when she insists, he gives it to her. She goes to keep the glasses on the used utensils counter. As she turns around, she faces Supattra who is standing right in front of her with her arms tightly clasped before her chest.
Supattra: Running errands? (*Raises an eyebrow)
(*Hazel bows respectfully)
Supattra: Do you know? In such posh parties, there are a number of waiters at your service and you aren't supposed to carry the dirty utensils yourself. (*Smirks) But how will you even know? You must've never been to a party like this before, isn't it? (*Hazel feels extremely humiliated at this point, her eyes start filling up with tears)