CHAPTER 5

The compound itself is on the street, and there is a cinema at the end of the street. Today is Sunday, students are not in class, and there are many students and young men and women outside the cinema.

At the entrance of the cinema, there are people selling melon seeds, peanuts and soda drinks, and the business is very good.

"Want something to eat?"

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin arrived at the door without going in first. Liao Jilin saw the seller and asked Qu Zhitao first.

"I want a soda."

Forget about melon seeds, it will be too loud to eat in the theater later, and the garbage will be difficult to dispose of. She really missed the soda, it was her childhood memory.

"Wait."

Liao Jilin walked towards the soda seller. Qu Zhitao looked at him and smoothed his wind-blown hair behind his ears.

There were a lot of people buying soda drinks, so Liao Jilin took a while to come over.

Qu Zhitao took the orange soda he bought and handed it to him without drinking it: "Try it."

"I don't like drinking this."

"Try it. It's delicious."

Qu Zhitao stood on tiptoe and brought the soda to his mouth. Liao Jilin couldn't resist her, and just as he was about to open his mouth, the two of them heard a crisp and surprising voice.

"Brother Ji Lin! Why are you here?"

Qu Zhitao looked over following the sound and saw a girl with thin bangs and two palm-length braids. Her eyes were big and bright as she looked at Liao Jilin.

"Is this sister-in-law? Sister-in-law, brother Ji Lin doesn't like to drink soda. You didn't know that when you just married him."

Qu Zhitao originally saw the girl's cute, youthful and bright appearance, and thought in her heart that she looked good.

As soon as she said this, Qu Zhitao raised his eyebrows, looked at Liao Jilin, then looked at the girl, and said with a smile on his face: "He likes to drink."

"Sister-in-law..." The girl looked at Qu Zhitao and wanted to speak again. Qu Zhitao didn't give her a chance to speak. She turned to look at Liao Jilin and said in a sweet voice: "Jilin, why don't you drink? I know you love her most." Drink what I feed you."

But there was a threat in his eyes: "Don't you dare to drink and try it!"

A smile flashed across Liao Jilin's eyes, he whispered "Hmm", reached out to hold Qu Zhitao's hand, lowered his head and took a sip of juice.

Qu Zhitao raised her eyebrows at the girl, with pride in her eyes: "Ji Lin, my hands are sore, please feed me."

Liao Jilin coughed lightly, and Qu Zhitao glanced at her. He took the soda without haste and brought it to Qu Zhitao's mouth to feed her.

Qu Zhitao took a sip, looked at the girl again, and then asked Liao Jilin: "Jilin, who is this? Why do you seem to know you better than my wife? We grew up in the same compound."

It's just that the two were not familiar with each other before the blind date.

She put her hand on Liao Jilin's arm and smiled as she looked at the girl who looked aggrieved and was crying after her few words. Isn't it just Xiao Bailian? She has seen a lot.

"The sister of a comrade, I don't know her well."

"Brother Ji Lin!"

The girl looked at Liao Jilin in shock, as if he had said something outrageous.