CHAPTER 41

"Um."

Not only Lingling, but also the big girl nodded.

"Many students in our class bought "Story", and I read a few of them. The contents are very well written."

Da Niu continued: "We all particularly like the novel "College Entrance Examination", it is so well written."

Lingling nodded repeatedly: "The author's other novel "Xiangzhi" is also good to read, but it is too sadistic and depressing. I cry every time I read it."

"Aunt Tao, why do you have so many "stories" here!"

The two of them looked at the book with envy beyond words. This was simply the study room they had dreamed of!

Qu Zhitao thought it was a coincidence. She didn't expect that her friend's children would also like to read the novel she wrote. However, she did not tell the two of them that she was Shanyue. She only smiled and said: "I also like to read "Story", so I bought a few more copies. If you like it, you can take the book home and read it during this winter vacation. Return it again. I don't ask how long you can read the borrowed books, but there is one requirement: you must take good care of the books. If the books returned are badly damaged, I will not borrow them again."

Hearing what Qu Zhitao said, Da Niu and Lingling looked in disbelief. When they found out what Qu Zhitao said, they went crazy with joy. They are all book lovers. They are very happy to be able to borrow Qu Zhitao's books. How could they not cherish them.

The two of them hurriedly said: "Aunt Tao, don't worry, the borrowed books will be the same when we get them back."

Qu Zhitao nodded: "I believe you. I bought a duplicate of "Story"."

In fact, they were all sample issues sent to her by magazines. Except for a few copies sent to her home, the ones Liao Jilin took to his office were all left with her.

Qu Zhitao divided out two portions and gave them to Da Niu and Lingling: "Since you like it, I'll give these to you."

Da Niu and Lingling looked at the two piles of magazines. Although they were very excited, they both waved their hands in unison: "Aunt Tao, let's borrow them home and read them."

Lingling: "Yes, Aunt Tao, you bought this, we can't take it for nothing."

Da Niu: "Last time, Aunt Tao, you gave us cosmetics and we felt very sorry. Now that you lend us books, we are very happy."

Lingling: "So Aunt Tao, let's just read it. We don't want your book."

Qu Zhitao couldn't tell them that this was a gift from the magazine. The two of them were very firm and refused to take it no matter what. Qu Zhitao stopped trying and could only compromise and said, "Okay, then you can make your own choice." Take the book you read home and read it yourself."

"Thank you Aunt Tao!" Da Niu and Lingling were relieved. They stood in front of the bookshelf and discussed for a long time.

Da Niu took a copy of "Journey to the West" and two stories, and Lingling took a copy of "A Dream of Red Mansions" and also two books of stories.

"Aunt Tao, we can just borrow these books."

Qu Zhitao looked at the books in their hands, nodded and said, "It's very good. Go home and read it carefully. These two books are both classics."

"Um!"

After getting the book, Da Niu and Lingling were eager to read. It was almost noon, so they said goodbye to Qu Zhitao and went home.

Da Niu's brother was reluctant to part with the comic strips. Qu Zhitao did not dare to lend books to such young children for fear that they would not know how to cherish them. He told them that if they wanted to read them, they could come to her house in the afternoon.