CHAPTER 43

"Jiang Qian, Liu Lan, are you here to make dumplings too?"

The two of them nodded together with the girls from the art troupe who came with them. They had only been in the army for more than two years and could not go home during the Chinese New Year.

Tonight is New Year's Eve, and they still have a performance, but the leader is not unkind. He gives them a day off in the morning to let them rest, and in the afternoon they go to the auditorium to prepare for the evening performance.

A few people thought it was okay to stay in the dormitory. They heard that many people came to the cafeteria to make dumplings, so they came to join in the fun.

But after coming over, these people were dumbfounded. They couldn't make dumplings.

Of course, there are also girls from rural areas in the art troupe, but not many. Most families pamper them, otherwise they wouldn't have all kinds of talents that others don't have.

If you don't have any family background, in this era, you won't let the girls at home learn other things. Of course, except for a very small number of talented people, they can be self-taught.

They came over and asked for advice for a long time, and the dumplings they made were just okay, but still ugly.

They happened to see Qu Zhitao coming, so they came over to say hello and asked about the dumpling-making skills.

They were not familiar with these family members before, and the family members still rejected them. Now that Qu Zhitao is here, they are not afraid.

Qu Zhitao can make dumplings, but she can only make the simplest type. Liu's mother can make many kinds of dumplings. When the dumpling skin was in her hand, she folded it just a few times and a chubby and cute dumpling was completed.

These girls from the art troupe exclaimed in surprise, "Wow!" and praised Liu's mother for her greatness.

Because I often meet this group of girls in the bathhouse, they have a very good attitude towards Qu Zhitao and Liu Ma, and often give Qu Zhitao the best seat. Liu Ma also likes them very much.

So she taught them various techniques without hesitation.

I didn't teach them any tricks, just the simplest ones, as long as the dumplings are not that ugly, the skin doesn't break when they are cooked, and the water doesn't leak out.

With Ma Liu guiding these girls, they mastered the skills after learning for a while. After thanking Ma Liu and Qu Zhitao, the group of girls flew back to their organization like flowers and butterflies.

Far away, Qu Zhitao could still hear their voices showing off like their companions, as if learning how to make dumplings was a big deal.

Some girls also said that when they get home, they will personally show their mother the dumplings she made, which will definitely surprise her mother.

Qu Zhitao felt that these girls were young and lively, and couldn't help laughing.

"Zhitao, why do you have such a good relationship with the people in the art troupe now?"

Some people found it strange and asked Qu Zhitao after the girls left.

Qu Zhitao lowered her eyes and wrapped her dumplings and said, "It's nothing. We've met each other many times on the road, and we've become familiar with them. These girls are all still young, with good personalities, lively and cute."

Listening to Qu Zhitao's words, everyone felt strange.

Although Qu Zhitao is married, she is about the same age as those girls in the art troupe. She said that they always feel weird when they are young.