CHAPTER 44

"It's very simple. You can tell them your experience in opening factories and let them open factories on their own. The Chinese market is so big that one of our brands cannot take it. Isn't it better for them to share some of the burden? It's better than being occupied by foreign companies. The market will be better."

After hearing this, Liao Shaoping pondered for a while and said, "Sister-in-law Fourth, I will do as you say. But I have to think about what to do. People's hearts are not as good as snakes. No matter how good a brother is, he will turn against you if he does not do it right."

Qu Zhitao was very pleased: "As long as you understand, you are at home during the Chinese New Year, so you can think about it slowly. By the way, my friends like the clothes you sent me very much. They have already given me the money. Please write down the money. Next When the monthly dividend is paid, it will be deducted from my dividend."

Liao Shaoping said nonchalantly: "That's just a lot of clothes, don't remember it."

"No!" Qu Zhitao said in a serious tone: "Since you are the director of the factory, you must set an example and not separate public and private matters. You must record how many clothes you take from the factory and deduct the money from the dividends, otherwise you will not be able to distinguish between public and private matters." It's easy to settle accounts, and it can easily breed greed in other people in the factory."

Liao Shaoping's originally indifferent expression immediately turned serious, realizing the seriousness of the problem Qu Zhitao said, "Sister-in-law Fourth, don't worry, I will improve the factory's rules and regulations when I get back."

Qu Zhitao said "hmm" and then said: "People in our country like imitations the most. Our clothes are very popular. Some people who can't afford them will definitely cut corners and imitate them and sell them at a cheaper price. Please be careful. Register trademarks and brands as early as possible to give buyers a sense of authenticity."

"good."

After chatting with Qu Zhitao, Liao Shaoping immediately locked himself in the study room, compiled all the opinions put forward by Qu Zhitao, and began to implement them when he returned to Guangzhou.

After talking to the Liao family on the phone, Qu Zhitao called her parents back.

Qu Ang and Su He had actually been waiting by the phone.

Qu Ang couldn't wait and wanted to call Qu Zhitao after the New Year's Eve dinner, but was stopped by Su He.

"She is our daughter. No parent would call their child first and wait for her to call back."

Qu Ang did not dare to resist his wife, so he waited anxiously.

Su He looked at the book and didn't seem to take it to heart, but the book never turned a page. It was obvious that she was not as cold-hearted as she appeared on the face.

As soon as he received the call, Qu Ang was extremely happy: "Taotao, will you and Ji Lin be too lonely spending the New Year in the family home? Dad will miss you if you are not at home this year."

"Dad, I miss you too."

Qu Ang couldn't help but wipe his tears. He hadn't seen his daughter for more than half a year. He couldn't think about it anymore. He usually looked at the photos of Qu Zhitao at home to relieve his longing.

"Taotao, how is your health now? Can you come back next year for the New Year?"

"I'm in good health. I don't know about next year's Chinese New Year. It's still one year away."

Now Qu Ang regrets extremely why he let his daughter marry a soldier and not be able to go home even during the Chinese New Year, let alone other holiday Sundays.