CHAPTER 74

Qu Zhitao took the people there on her bicycle. Liao Weishu sat in the car behind and Dong Yu sat in front.

The military hospital is not too far away from the troops, not as far away as the urban area. As soon as Shushu got vaccinated, Qu Zhitao made an agreement with Liao Jilin that they would come together when he had time, but when he didn't have time, Qu Zhitao could only bring Shushu over.

It's not a hassle to come here, it's just a little hot on the road, but it's fine for riding.

She took Dong Yu with her because she was afraid that she would think too much. She took the child out as soon as she arrived. She happened to need someone to help her. It was easy to be in a hurry by herself, so she brought the child with her.

As soon as she entered the hospital, Liao Weishu saw the white coat and immediately grabbed Qu Zhitao's clothes to leave. She kept leaning out, not wanting to go in.

Qu Zhitao patted her on the shoulder and coaxed her and said, "Shu Shu, be good, we won't give any injections."

"Go! Go!"

Qu Zhitao definitely couldn't come and listen to her, so he carried her to the vaccination place.

When Liao Weishu saw the scene of a child getting an injection, she opened her mouth and started crying. It was already noisy inside, but when she cried, the children who had not yet cried started to cry as well.

In an instant, the whole room was filled with the sound of children crying.

The doctor looked over with some resentment. After one glance, he quickly lowered his head and hurriedly calmed the crying child in the consulting room.

Qu Zhitao smiled sheepishly and carried Liao Weishu out. She and Dongyu coaxed her together for a long time, and finally fed her a candy to make her stop crying.

She was sobbing and choking, eating the sweets more deliciously than anyone else, and she couldn't take them back.

Qu Zhitao hurriedly carried her to get the vaccine. When the doctor inserted the vaccine, she opened her mouth and wanted to cry again. But when the candy was about to fall, she quickly closed her mouth, holding on to the candy, sobbing and crying.

Being so fond of sweets makes Qu Zhitao both angry and funny.

After getting vaccinated, her daughter felt really aggrieved. Qu Zhitao kept coaxing her when she went out. It took a long time before she stopped crying.

Qu Zhitao breathed a sigh of relief. She cried, but she felt uncomfortable. But you can't skip vaccinations, and you can't be soft-hearted when you cry, otherwise it will only be harmful to the child but not good.

After coming out of the hospital, Qu Zhitao took Dong Yu to buy some things, some of which were for Dong Yu, such as towels, toothbrush cups, etc.

She didn't bring these with her when she came here, so she probably doesn't have these living habits.

After returning home, Qu Zhitao put the sleeping Liao Weishu on the bed, took Dongyu to the bathroom, and taught her how to use the things she bought and how to use the shower tools.

Dong Yu followed suit, and Qu Zhitao watched her face turn red a little bit, looking very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

So after Qu Zhitao finished teaching, he didn't say anything and let her get familiar with it and take a rest after getting familiar with it. If she wants to study, she can go to the study room with her homework, or she can study at the table in her own room.

Qu Zhitao went into the study to continue writing, but the winter rain had not passed. She didn't go over to take a look. The child was already a little uncomfortable, so it would be better to give her more free time.