CHAPTER 62

Liao Weishu had never seen the photo, and there were little people in it, so she was naturally curious and wanted to take a look.

"That's a photo, I saw it. Photo, let's take a photo too, and you'll be on it in a while."

Liao Weishu blinked, she still didn't understand what a photo was.

After entering, she looked left and right and realized that she didn't know. After reading it, she continued to nibble on her twist.

This is the same shop where I took wedding photos with Liao Jilin, and Liao Weishu's full moon photos were also taken here.

As soon as he saw Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin, the shopkeeper came up to them. They were regular customers and they were generous, so he naturally recognized them.

"What kind of photos do you want to take this time? I've made two new background pictures, why don't you take a look?"

"What kind of photo would be suitable for her first birthday?" Qu Zhitao pointed at Shu Shu who was intently eating twists.

The shop owner immediately smiled and patted his leg: "Oh, what a coincidence, I made a background picture suitable for children. What do you think of this one?"

The shop owner brought her a sample photo album to show her. It had a red background as the main color. It was very festive, like the background in a New Year painting doll.

Qu Zhitao asked Liao Jilin: "What do you think of this one? I think it's quite festive. Her first birthday photo looks good even if it's festive."

Liao Jilin had no objection and said directly: "You decide."

Qu Zhitao patted him: "You are her father, and you have the right to decide."

Liao Jilin smiled at her and said nothing.

Qu Zhitao stopped asking him, and instead asked her daughter: "Shu Shu, come on, do you like this picture?"

"Are you happy?"

Liao Weishu liked this color at this age, so she grabbed it as soon as she saw it: "Hi hi!"

Qu Zhitao grabbed her little hand, "You can't grab it, look at how dirty your hands are now."

She turned to look at the shop owner: "That's it. I'll choose a few more and take some more pictures for her."

How could the shopkeeper be unwilling? He put the sample photo album in her hand and said, "You take your time and choose, don't be in a hurry."

Qu Zhitao looked at them one by one and selected five.

"that's it."

"okay."

The shop owner was very happy, it was another big business.

When taking photos of Liao Weishu, Qu Zhitao re-tied her hair, giving her a different hairstyle in each photo.

I didn't use clothes from the store, because Liao Weishu had a lot of clothes of her own. Qu Zhitao and her had custom-made clothes, gifts from Liao Shaoping, and gifts from Shu Shu's elders. Many of them were more exquisite than those in the photo studio.

The shop owner watched Liao Weishu change into one outfit after another, all of which he brought with him. The styles of clothes were all new to him. They looked like clothes only found in big cities. They were exquisite, novel and beautiful.

The shop owner thought to himself: He is indeed someone who can take so many photos. Looking at these clothes, you can tell that his family is not short of money. Born into this family, this little girl is really good at reincarnation.