CHAPTER 38

Liang Ning and Lu Chunxi had been looking forward to the arrival of their clothes. After hearing this, they were not polite to Qu Zhitao and took apart their clothes.

Both of them tried it on their own children first.

After Lingling put on the pink mid-length down jacket, she couldn't put it down. She kept looking down at her clothes with a happy smile on her face.

"Mom, it's light, soft and warm. I like this dress so much. Do you think it looks good on me?"

"nice."

Lu Chunxi was proud that you looked at her daughter and straightened her clothes: "My daughter looks good in anything she wears."

Qu Zhitao was happy to see Lingling's appearance and said to her: "There is a big mirror in the bathroom. You can go over and take a look."

Lingling couldn't wait to run to the bathroom.

After a while, she ran out with a smile of excitement and joy on her face: "I have never worn such beautiful clothes. If I wear them to school, many people will envy me. Mom, I am so happy."

Ruirui and Lingling's younger brother Cancan each wore a bright red down jacket with some black in the middle. The styles were different, but they were equally festive and cool.

The two children are about the same age and are very happy to wear new clothes.

Ruirui's personality was unassuming, but she had a bigger smile on her face. She also said thank you to Qu Zhitao: "Aunt Tao, I really like the clothes you brought for me."

Qu Zhitao couldn't help but touch his hair: "You're so good."

Cancan has a lively personality and runs around the house: "Oh oh oh, I have new clothes!"

After he ran around for a while, Lu Chunxi caught him and said with a sullen face: "Be more honest."

"It's okay." Qu Zhitao didn't care, "It's better for the children to be more lively. Cancan, Ruirui, do you want to eat toffee and chicken cake?"

Ruirui wanted to eat, but he didn't say anything and looked at his mother.

Cancan had no such scruples. She swallowed and said, "Eat! Aunt Tao, I want to eat."

Mother Liu smiled and waved to the two children: "Rui Rui Cancan, come here, grandma will take you to eat chicken cakes."

I took the two children to the grocery room.

Liang Ning said embarrassedly: "I trouble Mother Liu every time I come here."

"It's okay, Mother Liu likes children. You and Sister Chunxi try on the clothes quickly."

Liang Ning and Lu Chunxi put on their own down jackets, and Qu Zhitao accompanied them to the bathroom door.

"How about it? Does it look good? I specially asked my relatives to pick out the most popular clothes."

"nice."

Liang Ning looked at herself in the mirror and felt that she was several years younger.

"I can't believe it's me in the mirror."

Lu Chunxi nodded and liked it very much.

The two of them were very straightforward. If they liked the clothes, they asked Qu Zhitao for the price, and they brought the money when they came over.

Qu Zhitao didn't ask them how much they wanted, down jackets for adults, 100 for women, 120 for men, 80 for children Lingling, and 60 for Ruirui and Cancan.