CHAPTER 11

"I'm dirty and sweaty."

"It's okay, I don't mind it."

Liao Jilin approached her, stopped in front of her, bent down and moved closer to her face. Qu Zhitao felt that her breathing was about to stop, and she closed her eyes involuntarily.

As a result, Liao Jilin only kissed her on the lips, straightened up, raised his hand and touched her head: "Silly, I'll boil water."

Qu Zhitao became angry and stamped her foot: "Liao Jilin, who are you calling stupid?"

"I did not say."

He turned around and entered the kitchen. Qu Zhitao walked in angrily, staring at him with her eyes.

Liao Jilin filled the water and put it on the coal stove. He turned around and saw Qu Zhitao's angry appearance. He walked over and poked her in the face, successfully getting a slap in the face.

"Hit it a few more times."

"You are a masochist!" Qu Zhitao rolled her eyes at him.

"Take it out on you."

"Humph, am I the kind of person with a small belly? I don't do domestic violence."

Qu Zhitao raised her head and turned around to go out. Liao Jilin followed her, looking at her head held high like a little swan, with an unstoppable smile in her eyes and a slight raise in the corners of her mouth.

He coughed lightly, suppressed his laughter, and raised his hand to touch Qu Zhitao's head: "You're not, it's my fault."

Qu Zhitao especially waved her hands: "Just know that you are wrong. My legs are so sore."

Sitting on the chair, Qu Zhitao tapped her legs: "Next time you go out, don't go shopping for so long again."

Liao Jilin looked at her: "Lack of exercise."

"That can't be compared with your soldiers."

Liao Jilin sighed, squatted down, took off her shoes, and rubbed her feet.

"What are you doing?"

Qu Zhitao was frightened and tried to take her foot back, but Liao Jilin held on and wouldn't let go.

Qu Zhitao said extremely: "Dirty, please let go quickly, I haven't washed my feet yet."

"It's okay, I don't mind it, I'll give you some pressure, otherwise your feet will hurt tomorrow."

As he spoke, he exerted force with his hands.

"Ah!" Qu Zhitao cried out in pain, pain and pleasure, completely forgetting to take his feet back.

When I was a recruit, I had a lot of training, which was hard and tiring. In order to prevent muscle soreness tomorrow, my comrades would massage each other. Liao Jilin was no exception. He learned good massage skills from a comrade who treated bruises at home.

Now except Qu Zhitao, no one can enjoy his service.

I have to say that it was quite comfortable to be pressed for a while, although it was so sore that she couldn't help but scream "ah, ah, oh" all the time.

A group of women from the family home passed by their door and looked at each other in shock when they heard the sound. Some looked disgusted, some looked blushing, and some looked calm.

"Isn't it... this broad daylight, isn't it?" one person said awkwardly.

"It's really unethical. She's still the regimental leader's wife. She doesn't pay attention to her image in the army."