CHAPTER 21

Liao Jilin was not at home, he went to the camp. Qu Zhitao disagreed with Liao Shaoping's passing.

The mountain where the troops are located is not high, but it is an undeveloped area and there are indeed wild beasts inside. Of course, the big ones are all deep in the mountains, but if you are unlucky, it is still possible to encounter a wild boar or something.

"Sister-in-law, I have climbed many mountains, you believe in my ability. I won't go inside, just walk around the outside."

Liao Shaoping followed Qu Zhitao, helping her mop the floor and wipe the table, begging.

That's the kind of person he is, he must do whatever he wants to do, no matter how he achieves his goal.

Moreover, Qu Zhitao was his sister-in-law, so he bowed his head to her and begged her without any mental barriers.

"No, I can't agree to this. When Ji Lin comes back, you can tell him."

Liao Shaoping didn't want to tell his fourth brother. His fourth brother wouldn't agree. He would probably think he was too busy and take him to the army for training in advance.

Liao Shaoping chased Qu Zhitao and kept begging her, leaving her completely unable to do her own thing.

After grinding for most of the morning, Qu Zhitao finally got bored and couldn't bear it anymore, so she said directly: "It's okay to go, but I have to accompany you."

"make a deal!"

Liao Shaoping said happily immediately.

Qu Zhitao was stunned for a moment. She originally thought that Liao Shaoping would give up the idea because he thought it would be troublesome to take her as a woman. Unexpectedly, in order to climb mountains, he would accept anything.

"It's still dangerous for the two of us to go." Qu Zhitao said, looking at him helplessly: "Do you have to go?"

Liao Shaoping nodded, his will extremely firm.

"Okay, I understand."

Since Liao Shaoping has such a character, she can't stop him. After all, it's not impossible for him to sneak up the mountain bypassing her and Liao Jilin. It will be even more dangerous then.

She called Liao Jilin and asked him to help find someone familiar with the mountain roads to take them up the mountain.

After hearing this, Liao Jilin objected directly: "If you want to go up the mountain, wait until I take my vacation to take you up."

"Shaoping wants to go. You know his temperament. Instead of sneaking up there, it's better for me and your soldiers to follow. We won't go too deep and there won't be any danger."

Liao Jilin just took a vacation yesterday and couldn't spare any time today. He rubbed his head with a headache: "Don't worry about him. I will tell Mengang not to let him out when the time comes."

But Qu Zhitao said: "You can't go to the gate, there are other places. It's okay, just satisfy his curiosity. With me following you, he won't go to dangerous places."

Qu Zhitao persuaded Liao Jilin with gentle words, "Besides, he is the uncle's child. If something happens to him secretly, we won't be able to explain to him."

Liao Jilin finally agreed and sent Wu Qiang to accompany them.

The mountain where the troops were stationed was called Lingyun Mountain. When Qu Zhitao and Liao Shaoping started climbing, they realized that this mountain was not as scary as they thought.

Villagers from the surrounding areas have all been here, and many paths have been created.

As you walk, you will meet villagers who go up the mountain to chop and collect firewood.