CHAPTER 78

When Qu Zhitao saw the dishes served by Mr. Hu Youxun, his first impression was that they were exquisite. The presentation was exquisite, and the dishes were also exquisite, many of which she had never seen before.

He was considerate and prepared Liao Weishu's meals individually, which were suitable for children's teeth. They also looked delicious, delicious and nutritious.

Liao Weishu's mouth watered when she smelled the dish.

Qu Zhitao hurriedly took out a handkerchief to wipe her, but Tang had already taken out her own handkerchief, cleaned it carefully for Liao Weishu, and stretched out her hand toward Qu Zhitao and said, "Let me put it on for her."

Qu Zhitao hurriedly gave her the bib in his hand: "Mr. Tang, please excuse me."

Tang looked at her with a smile and shook his head: "Zhitao, you should relax. Don't be formal in my house."

After Hu Youxun and Tang used their chopsticks, Liao Weishu also took a spoon to eat the rice in her bowl, and Qu Zhitao took a chopstick to take a bite.

Her eyes lit up instantly: It's delicious!

"Mr. Hu, your craftsmanship is really good."

Sitting next to her, Tang smiled, with a bit of pride and honor in his smile: "He loves to think about these things. I used to be picky about food, so he spent a lot of time improving his craftsmanship and researching all kinds of things I like to eat." "

Tang said and looked at each other with Hu Youxun. Qu Zhitao felt like she had eaten a lot of dog food. The two big light bulbs of her and Liao Weishu were too bright.

"Mr. Tang, your relationship with Mr. Hu is really enviable." Qu Zhitao said sincerely.

However, she also has her own love, but Liao Jilin is not here now. Qu Zhitao suddenly missed him.

Tang ate the food leisurely and said to Qu Zhitao sincerely: "Many people envy my relationship with my lover. No matter how many years have passed or how much we have experienced, it is still deep. In fact, you don't know that we also have quarrels." Some problems require a quarrel to solve, but the relationship between two people still needs to be maintained. Two people can't care too much. If they are at odds with each other, you won't let me, and I won't let you, no matter how good the relationship is , can also be wiped clean."

Having said this, Tang laughed again: "I am lucky enough to have met my husband. He has a good temper and gives in to me in everything. In a marriage, there is always one person who needs to give in."

Qu Zhitao nodded, she agreed with Tang's words. Most of her marriage to Liao Jilin was made possible by him. But she thought she was very sensible.

After lunch and resting at Hu's house until the afternoon when the sun was not so hot, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu and Hu Youxun to say goodbye.

Tang held Liao Weishu's little hand and was reluctant to let go. Although they had only been together for a few hours, Tang was already very interested in this small baby.

She and Hu Youxun didn't stop until they got to the gate.

"Zhitao, remember to bring Shushu to play more often." Tang said reluctantly.

"Okay. Mr. Tang, Mr. Hu, you can go back. There is no need to send them off."

Qu Zhitao put on Liao Weishu's hat, got on her bicycle and went to the place Zhou Zhaodi said.

Zhou Zhaodi also went through inspections when selling clothes. She specifically found a train station next to one with a large flow of people. Some people who were not in a hurry to catch the train would stop to look at her clothes and buy one.