CHAPTER 65

After all the family members had given money and taken away the clothes, Kong Hua and her sister Kong Shi came over. This time her mother did not come with them.

"Sister-in-law! I heard the clothes have arrived!"

Before Kong Huaren came in, the voice came in first. Qu Zhitao looked over. She was looking over with curiosity.

"That's right, the only thing missing is your clothes."

Kong Hua came in, and Kong Shi followed her. When she saw Qu Zhitao, she smiled at Qu Zhitao: "Hello, sister-in-law."

Liao Weishu had a new toy and had a great time rolling on the big bear, falling down, climbing up again, and rolling again.

Qu Zhitao looked at her, and seeing her like this, he stopped caring about her. He paid attention out of the corner of his eye and brought the clothes Kong Hua picked out to her.

"Let's see if you like your outfit? You can try it in the bathroom. There is a mirror inside."

"Wow! Sister, look at it, it's so beautiful. It's even better than the picture. And the material is soft and thin. It looks cool when worn in summer."

Kong Hua was pleasantly surprised. She was cheerful and lively, and she was not polite to Qu Zhitao. She said directly: "Sister-in-law, I'll go to the bathroom to try it out."

"Go ahead."

Kong Shi followed.

Qu Zhitao squatted in front of Liao Weishu: "Shu Shu, is it fun?"

"Uh-huh!"

Shushu nodded her head and climbed up again.

"Do you know what this is?" Qu Zhitao patted the white bear and said, "This is a bear, a bear."

"Star!"

"No, it's a bear."

"Fengfeng."

"raging."

Qu Zhitao corrected her pronunciation, but before Shushu got it right, Kong Hua came out wearing clothes.

She wears two pieces of clothing, one is an ankle-length skirt, the color is lotus pink, and her skin is white. This dress looks beautiful on her.

The other piece is a short-sleeved piece and a pair of trousers. The materials are all made of silk chiffon and the drape is very good.

Kong Hua was trying on a long skirt. She walked out wearing it and walked around in front of Qu Zhitao: "Sister-in-law, does it look good?"

Qu Zhitao nodded and praised sincerely: "It's very beautiful. Your skin is white. This dress looks great on you. It makes you even whiter."

"real?"

Qu Zhitao: "Well, you can ask your sister."

Kong Shi also nodded: "It looks good. I have never seen clothes of such material and style."

Qu Zhitao said with a smile next to her: "This is the new summer model from Qingcheng family this year. It has not been released on the market yet. I have just released the first batch and I will bring it to you. When it is officially put on the shelves in the future, there will definitely be people It's an imitation, but the quality is definitely better than the genuine one. My relatives spent a lot of effort to find this material. Others won't spend so much effort and can't find such material."

Kong Hua nodded in agreement, "Pirated copies are not as good as genuine ones."

Kong Hua tried on both clothes and was very satisfied with each one. Some people were already wearing summer clothes. Kong Hua was reluctant to take them off and wanted to leave wearing them.