CHAPTER 60

"Do you like these, Shushu?"

Liao Jilin had already taken Liao Weishu off his neck and was walking around the camp with her in his arms.

"Ahhh!"

Liao Weishu couldn't say complicated things yet, and would still say "Ahhhhh" when she was anxious, but Liao Jilin could tell that she liked it.

Liao Jilin, who was originally going to take Liao Weishu to the office, turned around and took her to the training area.

There are many training facilities in the training area, and there are also many soldiers conducting various trainings. Seeing these, Liao Weishu became even more excited. He stretched his body straight towards the training area and shouted: "I want it! I want it!"

"Shu Shu wants to play?"

Liao Weishu thought her father and I were taking her to play, so she was very excited. She nodded and said, "Yes! Yes!"

"You can't go there, they are training."

No matter what Liao Weishu said, Liao Jilin did not take a step towards the training area.

However, the regimental commander and battalion commander of the training soldiers saw them coming, gave their soldiers a "don't stop" order, and came to Liao Jilin.

"Captain Liao, this is your daughter! She is well-raised, she is fair and plump, and you will like her at first sight."

A regiment leader looked at Liao Weishu and teased her: "I am your father's comrade. Come on, call me uncle?"

Another regiment leader came over, looked at Liao Weishu and asked, "Commander Liao, what is your daughter's name?"

"Liao Weishu, you can just call her Shushu."

"Hey, the name Commander Liao gave to your daughter is quite an advantage."

"Shu Shu, this name makes your daughter more senior."

Liao Jilin looked at them indifferently: "A group of uneducated people. My daughter's Shu is a female Zhu Shu, which means beautiful and beautiful."

"Hahaha!"

Everyone laughed and said, "Yes, it's because we are uneducated."

"Come on, Shushu, call me uncle."

The group of people laughed again.

Liao Jilin kicked the soldier who was talking to him. The man turned around and dodged very smoothly: "Liao Yanwang, why do you attack him when you disagree with him?"

"Yang Laoer, if you laugh at my daughter's name again, I'm going to do more than this."

When he heard Liao Jilin call him his most hated nickname, Yang Laoer touched his nose and muttered in a low voice: "Stingy."

Yang Laoer has this nickname for a reason, because every time the soldiers of several regiment leaders compete, the soldiers he leads are always second, and the first is Liao Jilin's.

Yang Laoer was unconvinced, fought and failed again and again. Gradually, other people called him Wannian Lao Er, and Yang Lao Er also got the nickname.

Yang Laoer himself hated this nickname. When he heard his comrades calling it, he would definitely discuss it. Those who couldn't beat him didn't dare to shout in front of him.

But for someone like Liao Jilin who could beat him, Liao Jilin would not call him that unless he was in a hurry.

Yang Laoer came over laughing and joking. Seeing that Liao Weishu had been wanting to go to the training ground, he rolled his eyes and said: "Liao Yanwang, I think your daughter really wants to go to the training ground. Take her there to play for a while. I told my soldiers to stop."