CHAPTER 114

Before Liao Shaoping could speak, Liao Weishu said in a coquettish voice next to her: "My mother said I'm not a genius, but I can make up for my weakness by hard work!"

When Qu Zhitao taught Liao Weishu various knowledge, he never said she was a genius. He would only praise her, "Shu Shu is awesome and smart."

Then he said to her: "You know more than others now because I taught you more. Diligence can make up for weakness, so you must study diligently no matter what time. Even if you can't memorize it, you can still read it by memorizing it a few times." Familiarity. If you preview what you want to learn in advance, it will be very easy when you learn it."

Diligence can make up for weakness, Qu Zhitao kept saying it, and Liao Weishu memorized it.

Qu Zhitao always remembered hurting Zhongyong, so she never praised Liao Weishu's IQ. She would only make her develop the habit of learning and studying every day.

Only by persisting in this way will she become an excellent person.

Shi Weigu heard Liao Weishu's words and said "Wow" in surprise: "My niece can remember these words. She is outstanding. She is indeed a member of your Liao family."

Shao Liao couldn't hide his pride: "Actually, it's not as good as you say. It's just that my fourth sister-in-law can only teach children a little bit."

Yang He listened to these teeth-itching words and went up and slapped him: "Why don't you take advantage and act like a good boy? Excessive modesty is tantamount to arrogance!"

Liao Shaoping dusted his hand and said with a "humph": "How about you if I just do this? If you have the ability, let your brother come and compete with my niece. Boys can't be too introverted. They don't have the spirit that a boy should have." No."

Yang He was so angry that he hit him again: "Your niece is precious, and my brother is also precious. Don't keep saying this, or you won't be friends anymore."

Liao Shaoping said nonchalantly: "Who said my Shu Shu was fat in the first place?"

Yang He was stunned: "Why do you still remember something that happened so far away? Didn't you go there earlier?"

Liao Shaoping: "That happened at your place. In my place, I keep a blacklist of people who have said bad things about my Shushu."

He turned to look at Yang He and pushed him aside: "Don't get so close to me."

Yang He frowned: "What are you doing? You are not a woman, and you are still coquettish."

"No." Liao Shaoping crossed his legs and said, "It's because I can't help but feel itchy when I'm close."

Yang He was so angry that he sat far away from him.

After Liao Weishu showed off to her brother-in-law, she sat next to Liao Shaoping and ate snacks.

Originally, the person sitting next to her should be Liao Weiji, but at some point he was taken away by a friend, and a fair, skinny, and frail child was replaced next to Liao Weishu.

The child slowly opened his mouth wide as he watched her keep eating and eating with gusto.

"You eat a lot."

Liao Weishu glanced at him to the side. He had a look she liked better. She grinned at the boy and handed over a piece of plum blossom cake: "Would you like to eat it? It's very delicious."

As she spoke, she licked her mouth as if she liked eating it.

The boy, Yang Ming, had no intention of eating the snacks at first, but out of nowhere, he took the snacks from Liao Weishu's hand and took a bite.