CHAPTER 117

On the last morning, Liao Weishu only caught a dozen small fish as big as a palm, but not a single big fish.

This made Liao Weishu particularly disappointed. She thought angrily that her grandfathers must have scared away the fish by talking to her.

But she also spoke, and Liao Weishu lowered his head, a little unhappy.

When she carried the small bucket back to give it to Qu Zhitao, she was particularly unhappy.

"Mom, Shushu caught so few fish today."

"It's okay. Shushu is already great. It's just right for frying the fish. It's fragrant and crispy. Mommy can make it and we can eat it together, okay?"

"Um!"

Liao Weishu nodded, looked at the people in the living room, and counted the numbers on her hands: "I also want to give it to grandma, grandpa, great-grandma, uncle, second uncle, third uncle, brother-in-law..."

"I don't want to eat." Grandma Liao said next to her.

Liao Weishu was stunned for a moment, then continued nonchalantly: "Get rid of Grandma..."

Then continue counting down until the count is finished. She can also remember everyone in her family and count them.

Grandma Liao didn't like Liao Weishu before, but Liao Weishu was still sad. She didn't know why.

Later, Qu Zhitao told her that everyone's love for someone is different, and it is impossible to like everyone.

So she doesn't need to care about those who don't like her, only cares about those who like her, and just live happily every day.

After counting, Qu Zhitao did the math, then froze there, turning to look at Qu Zhitao with a frown on her face: "Mom, Shu Shu didn't catch enough fish."

"It's a small thing. Mom will add a few more small fish and everyone can eat together."

Although Liao Weishu felt that those fish were not hers, her mother had said so, so she reluctantly did so.

In the afternoon, Qu Zhitao accompanied Liao Weishu to paint. Liao Shaoping opened the door carefully and waved to Qu Zhitao.

Qu Zhitao glanced at Liao Weishu, who was still concentrating on painting her plum blossoms. She walked out carefully, closed the door and asked softly: "What's wrong?"

"Sister-in-law, tomorrow Lu Lin will have his first casting call after the new year. Do you want to go and have a look? If you want to go, I will ask him to arrange more positions."

"Go." Qu Zhitao said without hesitation, "I want to take Taotao to see it. She should like it."

"Okay." Liao Shaoping nodded and said, "I'll make arrangements. I'll go there tomorrow too, and I'll take you there then."

Qu Zhitao had no objection.

She thought for a moment and then said: "If Wei Ji and Weicheng want to see it, they can come along and not be the judges."

"Okay, leave it to me."

Qu Zhitao nodded and went back.

After washing up in the evening, Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu were wearing pajamas. They sat while Qu Zhitao combed her hair.

"Shu Shu, can mommy take you to see something very interesting that you haven't seen before tomorrow?"

As expected, Liao Weishu's eyes lit up, and she immediately pulled her sleeve and asked, "Mom, is there something interesting?"