CHAPTER 22

"What! I'm pregnant?"

Qu Zhitao touched her belly carefully, "Am I really pregnant? Why don't I feel anything at all?"

Liao Jilin put his hand on hers: "Because the month is still young. I'm sorry for making you suffer."

Qu Zhitao shook his head, Liao Jilin was not to blame for this.

But Liao Jilin felt that if he hadn't been careful enough and if he had insisted on not going up the mountain from the beginning, Qu Zhitao would not have encountered this danger.

Qu Zhitao had other ideas. She didn't want Liao Jilin to feel guilty. After all, no one wanted this.

"Perhaps you have to be grateful for this mountain climb, otherwise neither of us understands, and we don't know when this child will be discovered. Maybe when he is discovered, he will be even more dangerous than today."

Liao Jilin tucked her hair behind her ears: "Don't say such things, I'm scared just thinking about it."

Liao Jilin used to be afraid of nothing. He was never afraid of enemies no matter how dangerous they were. But now, he has a weakness, and he is starting to be afraid.

But he doesn't think it's bad to have a weakness. He is willing to have this weakness.

"Okay, no more."

Qu Zhitao shook his hand and said with a smile. But it was obvious on her face that she had something on her mind, and she wasn't very good at hiding her thoughts.

Liao Jilin asked her, and his intuition was that it was because of the nightmare just now.

But Qu Zhitao couldn't tell this, it was too unbelievable, and she didn't want to tell the secret.

"I'm fine. I just suddenly had a baby and I don't know what to do."

Now Qu Zhitao understands what "Qu Zhitao" means not a person. She has a child.

But how did "Qu Zhitao" know, why she could see herself, and why she could be brought back to modern times. It was as if her life was completely out of her control.

When Qu Zhitao thought about it, her heart became cold and her hands and feet became cold.

"Ji Lin, are there any temples nearby?"

Liao Jilin thought for a moment and nodded: "Yes, there is a relatively famous temple in Ling City, at the end of Lingyun Mountain opposite the army. In the past, the situation was not good, and no one dared to go up to Lingyun Mountain, but now, people often go up to burn incense and worship Buddha. ."

"I wanna go."

Qu Zhitao looked at him and said that she was really worried. She was uneasy because she didn't understand the strange ability of the original owner.

She was afraid that "Qu Zhitao" would have a bad life there and suddenly switch her back. After she had a good life, she would go crazy if she switched back.

Although "Qu Zhitao" said that there was no way to change, she could still go back, but she didn't believe it.

Whether it was a temple or a Taoist temple, Qu Zhitao wanted to find some experts to ask what was going on.

"Okay, I'll go with you on vacation."

But Qu Zhitao couldn't wait any longer: "I'm going tomorrow. I'll go by myself."

How could Liao Jilin rest assured? Besides, Qu Zhitao just fainted today, so it was impossible for him to agree to her going out tomorrow.

"You are still weak now. You should stay at home for a few days. Then I will go with you. Okay?"