CHAPTER 120

As soon as the Lantern Festival was over, Qu Zhitao was ready to go back.

She asked Liao Shaoping to buy a plane ticket for the 17th in advance, and called Liao Jilin to ask him to pick her up when he was free that day, and then started packing her luggage.

The main things were Liao Weishu's things, which were all gifts she received during the New Year this year. She packed two full suitcases and came out.

Qu Zhitao looked at the two suitcases and waved to Liao Weishu.

"Shu Shu, these are your things. What are you going to do now? Do you want to take them home?"

Liao Weishu looked at her own body shape and then her mother's, and found it a bit difficult.

"Mom, Shushu can't lift it."

Qu Zhitao thought of a way for her: "Actually, we can send it home. But we won't live in the army forever. You may come back here to go to college. Beijing and the city are also our home. Now you have to bring Go back?"

Liao Weishu thought for a while, then shook her head and said, "Mom, just bring Shushu's favorite things back and give them to brother Ruirui and Xiaoyue."

"what about others?"

"I won't take it with you anymore, stay here at home and play again when we come back."

Qu Zhitao rubbed her waist and said, "Mom just packed it up. I'm so tired. Can Shushu pick it out by herself if she doesn't want it?"

When Liao Weishu heard her mother say she was tired, she quickly ran over to support her: "Mom, you sit down and rest for a while, and Shu Shu will take care of it."

As expected, Qu Zhitao sat on the edge of the bed and stopped moving, watching Liao Weishu, like Little Bee, running over to get things and put them away.

There were some things that she liked but didn't have a favorite, so she debated whether to take them back or not.

Qu Zhitao saw her daughter in trouble and did not take the initiative to ask for help. It wasn't until Liao Weishu had no choice but to turn around and ask for her help that she would help her.

Ask her if she really likes this, if she will play with it after taking it home, and if she has similar toys at home. If you don't have to play with it and you have something similar at home, then there is no need to bring it with you.

For example, rag dolls and dolls, she has almost opened a shop for these things at home, so there is no need to bring them back here. And she brought it back, so she wouldn't have any toys to play with when she came back to Beijing.

When Liao Weishu heard what she said, she immediately decided to keep the things. In the end, after picking and choosing, there was only half a box of stuff left.

Put some more of their clothes in it, and it will still be a box when you go back. Qu Zhitao waved to Liao Weishu who had finished packing and asked her to come over.

Shu Shu ran over and looked at Qu Zhitao with bright eyes: "Mom, Shu Shu has finished cleaning up!"

"Shu Shu is awesome." Qu Zhitao said with a smile, taking out a handkerchief to wipe the sweat on her face.

"My Shushu is really my mother's caring little cotton-padded jacket. In my mother's heart, no one can compare to you."

Liao Weishu was praised so much that the smile on her face was as bright as the sun, and her laughter spread far and wide.

Before leaving on the 17th, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu back to her parents' home again. When she first returned to Beijing, she had already come back once.

But this time she was leaving, and she would definitely tell her parents.

When she and Liao Weishu went in, they happened to see Qu Zhixing with her two children.

"Sister, you are here with your parents today too."

"Yeah." Qu Zhixing nodded: "Their grandma is busy today and can't take care of these two children. I'll send mom here for the day, otherwise they won't have anything to eat at noon."

Both children haven't started school yet, but it's about to start. "It's not impossible. I can reluctantly chat with you for a while."

Liao Shaoping "hummed" and rejected his reluctance: "I don't need your company to chat with me."

Here, Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu were about to get off the plane.

Although flying for two or three hours is fast, sitting still is boring.

Qu Zhitao told Liao Weishu some stories and took her to bed. When she woke up, she was at the same place.

She carried the box and took Liao Weishu out, and immediately saw Liao Jilin waiting there.

It was rare for him not to wear a military uniform, and he was all dressed in casual clothes that Qu Zhitao bought for him. He didn't wear a down jacket because the weather was getting hot, so he wore a windbreaker. His whole temperament was completely different.

When Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu walked over, they found many girls looking at him secretly.

Qu Zhitao smiled, and as soon as she got close to him, she reached out and gave Liao Jilin a hug. When Liao Weishu saw it, she quickly came over and hugged her parents.

With his two treasures, his wife and daughter, in his arms, Liao Jilin finally sighed with satisfaction: "I'm willing to come back."

The girls who had been peeking at Liao Jilin now looked away when they saw her and Liao Weishu. But when they looked at Liao Jilin, they all looked regretful: Why did they get married?

Liao Jilin didn't notice any of this, or in other words, he only paid attention to what he wanted to see, such as his wife and daughter.

He lowered his head and kissed Qu Zhitao on the face, lifted the suitcase in her hand with one hand, and held her with the other, while Qu Zhitao held Liao Weishu on the other side.

He asked Qu Zhitao: "Have you ever encountered anything unhappy at home?"

Qu Zhitao shook his head, "No. You also know your own family, and I am the daughter-in-law personally selected by your mother. How could you do something that would embarrass me?"

Liao Jilin also knew that he asked more questions because he was worried.

Liao Weishu was a child. When Qu Zhitao took her out, he was always careful, fearing that he would not be able to find her in the blink of an eye.

When Santana and her family went up to Liao Jilin's home, Qu Zhitao received envious looks from some people around her.

In this era, having a car is the envy of everyone, or most men. Who doesn't want to own a car of his own and have fun driving it on the streets every day?

Qu Zhitao is from a later generation and has seen many nice cars and doesn't mind. And Liao Jilin didn't care about this anymore. In his eyes, the car was just a means of transportation and had no other use.

Because it took more than an hour and almost two hours to drive home, and it was already afternoon when we got home, Liao Jilin took his wife and daughter to have dinner first.