CHAPTER 113

This store is not in a busy city, but hidden in an alley. It is a seemingly ordinary household.

Xue Quan went up and knocked on the door. A handsome young man opened the door and stuck his head out to look: "Who is it?"

Xue Quan smiled and said, "Yu Anan introduced me here."

The young man immediately opened the door with a shy but happy smile: "Please come in quickly, the master is measuring the guests inside."

Qu Zhitao followed Xue Quan and the group went in.

Xue Quan was talking to the young man, asking for information: "Is your master busy recently? Are there many guests?"

"There are quite a few, but it was two years ago that a lot of people came to my master to make clothes. There are also people after the new year, but not as many as before. Now my master's orders have been queued up to March."

The young man said with pride on his face. It was obvious that he particularly admired his master.

Qu Zhitao and Xue Quan looked at each other with surprise on their faces. I didn't expect the business here to be so good. It's hidden in this small alley and you can't tell it's a store at all.

It's probably because of its really good reputation that it spreads from person to person, making the business here in short supply.

Only then did Qu Zhitao become more interested. After all, she and Liao Shaoping had set a high standard in her previous life, and it would be difficult to impress people like her and her mother-in-law if she didn't wear very beautiful clothes.

Passing through the yard, you enter a place similar to a living room. However, probably for the convenience of guests, the living room has opened up the adjacent room and has become very large. It is not the furnishings of the living room, but there are countless hangers on one side, hanging with various kinds of clothes. Clothes and fabrics were grown, and various tools for measuring clothes were placed beside them.

On the other side were several sofas and a round coffee table. On the coffee table was a tea tray with a purple clay pot and four or five cups. Next to the tea tray were snacks and fruits.

The decoration and the food can clearly show the owner's attentiveness, making the guests feel comfortable while waiting.

A girl who looked to be in her twenties was measuring the size of a woman in her thirties, and asked the woman for her opinion in a gentle voice.

When Qu Zhitao and the others came in, she glanced here, smiled at them and said, "Sit down for a moment, Qingyun, and make some hot tea for the guests. If you have any opinions on making clothes, you can talk to them first. Qingyun, please wait until I finish my work here."

Qu Zhitao and the others were not in a hurry. When they heard this, they waved their hands and said, "It's okay. You're busy. Can we take a look at the clothes here?"

The girl nodded immediately: "Of course, please take a look. These are new clothes I made. This is the only one. If you like it, you can try it on. If it suits you, you can buy it and take it away."

Subconsciously, if she was asked to do it, she would definitely have to wait.

After hearing her agreement, Qu Zhitao walked to the clothes rack. Sister-in-law Liao, Xue Quan and Sister-in-law Liao followed. Xu Gehong and Tao Lijuan glanced at it and found that there was nothing suitable for them. They sat there drinking tea without going. look.

"This cyan dress is very beautiful, and the style is relatively simple and elegant."

Qu Zhitao said while holding a cyan cheongsam-like dress that had been modified.