CHAPTER 131

"Okay." Qu Zhitao stopped her from counting, "Whatever you want to do, do it yourself now, but before doing it, let's talk about what you lied to your mother yesterday."

Liao Weishu was well aware of current affairs, so she immediately stood up obediently and said to Qu Zhitao, "Mom, I'm sorry."

"come over."

Qu Zhitao didn't originally think about how to punish her. Just as Liao Jilin said, she suffered so much yesterday and she remembered not to be greedy or lie to her parents about this.

Liao Weishu walked over, and Qu Zhitao held her in his arms and asked her softly if she was afraid that she would blame her for lying.

Liao Weishu said "hmm", lowered her head and said guiltily: "Mom, Shushu didn't mean to lie. Mom, I felt sad after saying what I said yesterday, but I was afraid that my mother would ignore me."

Qu Zhitao understood what she meant. She was nervous and scared for a while, so she lied and was afraid that she would punish her, so she didn't dare to admit it later.

Qu Zhitao touched her head and said: "Silly boy, don't do this again. Even if your mother is angry, she can't stay angry forever. Besides, who else but your mother will care so much about you? Look at the ice cream you secretly ate yesterday. , and you lied to your mother, wouldn't it be you who got the stomachache in the end?"

Liao Weishu nodded "Yeah". She remembered this lesson better than Qu Zhitao said, because the pain she suffered yesterday was more uncomfortable than all the previous illnesses.

Qu Zhitao saw that she was serious about admitting her mistake, so he only added two more big characters for her to write, and then went to the study with her.

When the sun rose outside, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu to the infirmary to get fluids again. The doctor asked about the situation and told Qu Zhitao to finish the medicine for the child. If the condition kept getting better, there would be no need to use it. It's waterlogged.

At noon, the two of them had dinner with Liao Jilin in the army. In the afternoon, Liao Weishu painted, and Qu Zhitao sat next to her and read.

Liao Weishu was very happy on this day, because she had finished all the things she had to do on the weekend before, and she could go out and play with her friends when the weekend came.

After school in the afternoon, Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu to cook in the kitchen.

Liao Weishu was particularly diligent today. She knew that she made a mistake yesterday and was trying to please Qu Zhitao.

However, Qu Zhitao didn't use her much. He only asked her to choose and deliver dishes and be her little helper.

Qu Zhitao was frying the vegetables and looked at Liao Weishu running around to get things for her. She smiled and said, "When dad comes back, Shu Shu can tell dad that you helped mom a lot today and you are mom's best kitchen assistant." helper."

Liao Weishu was praised and looked proud: "Mom, am I better than dad?"

"Yes, our Shu Shu is the most powerful."

"Aunt Tao! Shushu!"

The two were talking when they heard Rui Rui's voice outside. Qu Zhitao asked Liao Weishu to go out and open the door.

Not long after, Liao Weishu led Ruirui into the kitchen.

"Ruirui is out of school. Have you eaten?"

Ruirui shook his head: "Aunt Tao, Shushu was sick today, are you feeling better now?"

Before Qu Zhitao could speak, Liao Weishu spoke first: "Okay! Brother Ruirui, I am very brave today."

Liao Weishu raised her hand to show him the pinhole, and proudly showed off to him that she had taken medicine for two meals today.

"Yes, Shushu is great today."

Qu Zhitao was standing by to testify for her, and Liao Weishu was particularly happy.

Ruirui raised her hand and touched Liao Weishu's head and said, "Shu Shu is so brave. She is the best child my brother has ever seen."

When Liao Weishu heard this, she was beaming with joy.

"Shu Shu, can you take your brother Ruirui to the living room to play?"

Liao Weishu refused to go and pulled Ruirui to help Qu Zhitao, saying that she was a good helper for her mother and she wanted to help her mother cook.

Ruirui naturally helps with her, and is also her mother's little helper, just a little bit worse than her.