CHAPTER 26

Liao Jilin went in alone. Not long after, the sound of ghosts crying and howling was heard inside, which made the people outside tremble.

When Liao Jilin came out, the coldness on his face became even worse.

He looked at Ding Qing and said, "Let someone go in and take notes. They've hired me."

No one knew what method Liao Jilin used. The thief who was originally unable to pry open his mouth, but when the police came in, just like his own parents, he told everything he knew without asking.

But after listening, no one was happy. Because these thieves were not just thieves, as they expected, they were just pretending to be thieves, and their real purpose was to kidnap people.

Moreover, many women and children were abducted using this method. As long as the person who was robbed chases them, no one can come back.

Originally, Qu Zhitao was not within their attack range because there were too many people following her. But one of the little bosses here fell in love with Qu Zhitao and thought that as long as the man next to her was lured away, the remaining two women and children would not be a problem at all.

Fortunately, Qu Zhitao reacted quickly and entered the station quickly, otherwise they would have succeeded.

When he thought of this, Liao Jilin had the idea of ​​​​crushing them to death, and he was filled with deep fear in his heart.

Although he had already vented his anger, he still couldn't get rid of it.

But everything that follows is the responsibility of the police. How to investigate the abducted people and the gang behind the kidnappers? There are specialties in the art industry, and they can't get involved.

When sending Liao Jilin away, Ding Qing secretly gave him some air: "The sentences for these people will not be light."

Liao Jilin said coldly: "No matter how severe the punishment is, it will not be enough to make up for the crimes they committed."

Ding Qing sighed deeply, with hatred on his face: "A bunch of scum."

Back at the hospital, Qu Zhitao was still awake.

Liao Jilin had asked Zhong Hailei to take people back, and he stayed in the hospital to take care of his wife and Wu Qiang.

Seeing Qu Zhitao lying on the bed, frowning and not sleeping peacefully, Liao Jilin walked over, held her hand, and gently rubbed her eyebrows.

"I'm here, sleep peacefully."

Mother Liu didn't want to be an eyesore between the young couple in the ward, so she took the initiative to ask to leave to take care of Wu Qiang.

Qu Zhitao was surprised by the nightmare. When she opened her eyes, she saw Liao Jilin sitting by the bed.

He wiped her sweat with a towel.

Seeing that she was awake, he touched her forehead and found that the temperature had dropped.

"What's wrong with me? Where is Wu Qiang?"

When Qu Zhitao opened her mouth, she heard her own hoarse voice and her throat hurt a little.

"You had a fever in the middle of the night. Wu Qiang is fine. Mother Liu is taking care of him."

Qu Zhitao nodded and rubbed his forehead: "No wonder I'm so dizzy. Can't I take medicine?"

Liao Jilin nodded. He didn't sleep that night. He used a wet towel to apply cold compress on her forehead back and forth. He changed the towel when it got hot. Pregnant women cannot use drugs to cool down, so they can only use this method.