CHAPTER 125

As soon as Qu Zhitao returned home, he saw his daughter holding a tree branch, holding Rui Rui's hand, jumping up and down, flirting with women on the way, not honest at all.

That's why we are so lively on the road because we are in the army and we are not afraid of anything happening.

"Liao Weishu!"

Qu Zhitao's car drove over, lowered the window and stared at her.

Liao Weishu immediately threw down the stick in her hand, stood up obediently, and looked at Qu Zhitao with a well-behaved face: "Mom."

"How did you walk just now?" Qu Zhitao frowned and looked at her, not at all confused by her well-behaved appearance.

Liao Weishu's process was mature and she immediately said: "Mom, I was wrong."

Qu Zhitao did not continue to lecture her daughter on the street. She waved to her and Ruirui and said, "Come on, you two get in the car, and I will take you back."

Ruirui waved her hand and said, "Aunt Tao, it's not far. Shu Shu and I will walk back."

"Okay, just be careful. Ruirui has arrived at my house. Come in and wait a moment. I have something for your mother."

"I understand, Aunt Tao."

Liao Weishu waved to her mother, Qu Zhitao also waved to her, and then drove away.

As soon as Qu Zhitao left, Liao Weishu picked up the stick she had thrown away and continued playing with it.

Ruirui said helplessly: "Shu Shu, you walk well, or your mother will tell you when she sees you later."

Liao Weishu was not an obedient person. She continued to play with the stick and said, "My mother won't see it. Don't tell her. I don't walk around."

Ruirui held her hand and stood outside her, keeping his eyes on her, so nothing would happen.

When Liao Weishu entered the house, Qu Zhitao had already parked the car and was sitting in the house waiting for the two children.

As soon as she saw Shushu and Ruirui coming in, she immediately waved to them: "Come here, come here. I bought Liu Ji's braised food today and it's still hot. Come and eat it while it's hot."

Ruirui looked at Shu Shu, took a step back and waved her hands: "I won't eat, Aunt Tao, you and Shu..."

Before he finished speaking, Qu Zhitao reached out and fished him over, sat him down on the sofa, and stuffed a braised pig's trotter into his mouth.

"You're welcome, eat quickly. When you leave later, take the bowl next to you to your mother."

Ruirui now had pig's trotters stuffed in his mouth and couldn't speak. Qu Zhitao could only think that he was acquiescing.

Ruirui took out the pig's trotters and said thank you to Qu Zhitao, then lowered his head and started to eat. And Liao Weishu didn't even need her to say anything, she had already come over to eat, half of the pig's trotters already eaten.

While she was eating, she said to Qu Zhitao: "Mom, the pig's trotters are so delicious. I really want to eat them every day."

"No, you can only eat this once in a while. If you eat too much, you will get angry."

Liao Weishu didn't know how to get angry, so she knew she couldn't eat it every day. She felt disappointed and quickly gnawed on the pig's trotters.

Qu Zhitao let the two of them eat, and she took a bowl to Sister Shi's house next door.