CHAPTER 128

It was the same this time. Liao Weishu and Qiao Ruiying were fighting together. She didn't lose at all, and even beat Qiu Ruiying and others until they cried.

In the end, the fight alerted the teacher, and all the parents of the children involved in the fight were called over, including Qu Zhitao.

Qu Zhitao was discussing with Tang what to cook for lunch today. After chatting with the teacher about the article, she had solved her confusion about the ending, so she was in a better mood.

When talking to Tang, they were still talking and laughing, and the two of them were cooking in the kitchen leisurely.

When she heard Teacher Yang say that Liao Weishu had a fight in the Children's Palace, she was surprised at first. Then she thought about her daughter's character. If someone bullied her, she would definitely fight back, so it was normal for her to fight. She also had many fights in the family home. shelf. If she didn't find her there, she would pretend she didn't know.

Today's phone call put Qu Zhitao out of the leisurely mood of cooking. He drove to the Children's Palace, where he heard several children crying loudly from a distance.

She walked over anxiously and found that nothing happened to her daughter, except that her clothes were dirty and her face was scratched, but there was nothing else.

She walked over and tidied Liao Weishu's clothes, dusted herself off, said hello to Teacher Yang, and began to ask her daughter why she was fighting.

Her own child knew very well that Liao Weishu could not bully other children for no reason. The crying child must have done something to make Liao Weishu fight with her.

Sure enough, after listening to what Liao Weishu said, Liao Weishu said directly to Teacher Yang: "I don't blame my child for the cause of the incident. She wanted to beat Shushu and did it twice, so I thought my child resisted and started fighting with her. There is nothing wrong with that."

Teacher Yang said with a headache: "Mother Shushu, I know it's not Shushu's fault, but Shushu beat these children until they cried loudly. Their parents will definitely come to the Children's Palace to ask for an explanation, and they will also come to you to ask for an explanation. So I thought if I could call both parents here to see how to solve the problem."

"Where are their parents?"

"He hasn't come here yet. Yingying's father can't be contacted. Her mother, who was just contacted, is also busy, so her grandmother is here."

The old lady had bad legs and feet and couldn't walk fast, so Qu Zhitao and the others waited for a long time before Qiao Ruiying's grandma arrived.

The old man was a reasonable person and didn't say much. He personally apologized to Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu, and even pulled Qiao Ruiying to apologize to them.

Qiao Ruiying was not willing at all at first. Grandma Qiao said a few words to her, and she reluctantly apologized.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu didn't embarrass an old man anymore, and the matter ended just like that.

Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu home and did not go to Mr. Hu's house. As soon as she entered the door, Qu Zhitao turned back to her and said, "Go to that book and stand in the corner."

"Mom, I was right this time."

"Were there a fight?" Qu Zhitao asked her.

Liao Weishu didn't say anything, which means she knew she was wrong, and she stood next to the wall with the book in hand.

Qu Zhitao moved a bench and sat next to her, talking to her: "Qiao Ruiying hits you, it's right that you hit her back, otherwise you will continue to be bullied. But fighting itself is wrong, so we still have to be punished today. "

Military Marriage Love in the 1980sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara