CHAPTER 49

Xu Gehong kept his promise. When he returned home for the Chinese New Year this year, he hosted a big birthday party for Liao Weishu at home after the Chinese New Year.

Although he is not yet one year old, he is still close to a few days away. Since the Chinese New Year is already half February, a one-year anniversary party is barely enough.

After all, when they were one year old, Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin returned to the military region.

This time at home during the Chinese New Year, the most popular ones are not Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin, but the child Liao Weishu.

Now she has just started to learn to walk, which is when she is most lively and active. She doesn't want to be quiet at home, she just wants to come down and walk.

When she was in the family home, only Qu Zhitao and Liu's mother were looking at her. With her current weight, she would be exhausted even if she was tossing around for most of the day.

But when they arrived in Beijing, neither of them could touch the child. Only her uncles and brothers were able to snatch her away. The child's grandparents, Liao Weishu, really became a star in the family.

She also likes these people to play with her, and she gets very happy when they tease her.

While living at home, Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin knocked on the door early in the morning to look for their sister.

Liao Weiyi is thirteen years old this year. He is already very old and very careful. Qu Zhitao feels relieved to leave the child to him.

He would even dress the child Liao Weishu himself and then carry her downstairs.

Usually by this time Liao Zhongbang and Liao Shaoping have already gotten up and sat down below. Liao Shaoping didn't want to go back to his home. He wanted to discuss the factory with Qu Zhitao. He didn't think it was troublesome to run around, so he stayed here directly. There was a room available anyway.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin got up to wash up. They could hear their daughter's giggles and the sounds of her brother and uncle teasing her upstairs.

Then if she really wants the moon in the sky, these people can pluck it for her.

Qu Zhitao washed her face and said to Liao Jilin: "If my daughter lives at home, I'm really afraid that she will be spoiled. Except for me, no one in the family would dare to be cold-faced to her. Everyone will hate her if she cries. You can't put all the good things in front of her to coax her."

Liao Jilin is also a daughter-in-law. Even though he is very serious outside, he is also a slave to his daughter at home. His daughter crawls on top of him and says, "She's hungry. I'll go up and feed her."

When Liao Jilin came down with Liao Weishu in his arms, the meal was already set down below.

What makes Qu Zhitao most relieved this time is that Grandma Liao is not at her mother-in-law's house. Her not being here really makes the atmosphere at home a lot better.

Liao Weishu had just finished drinking milk, and when she saw a table of dishes, she became greedy again. Her saliva started to flow downwards, and her hands reached for the table.

Qu Zhitao took her hand over and fed her egg custard.

Although Liao Weishu loves to eat sweets, she has a good habit that Qu Zhitao likes very much. She loves to eat and is not picky about food. She can eat anything, so she looks white and fat, and Qu Zhitao uses it on her head. There are two little Jiujiu tied with red rope, which look like lucky dolls.

After finishing a small bowl of egg custard, Liao Weishu burped.

Qu Zhitao smiled and touched her belly: "Let mom see if Shushu is full and if she has eaten a small watermelon."