CHAPTER 93

Liao Jilin held the eyebrow pencil and looked at Qu Zhitao innocently: "The drawing is crooked."

"I know."

But she didn't care about her eyebrows at this time. Instead, she looked at Liao Weishu who was holding the door open and looking in: "Wait a while, mom will finish drawing her eyebrows and then go out to eat."

Qu Zhitao asked Liao Jilin to get a wet towel. The eyebrows had to be wiped and repainted.

"Mom, I also want to draw my eyebrows."

Liao Weishu ran over with a bang, looked at the things on her table with greedy eyes, pointed at a tube of lipstick and said, "There is also this, Mom, I want to put it on my lips too."

Qu Zhitao coaxed her: "Children can't put on makeup, and you can't use these."

"Why? Shushu also wants to be beautiful."

"Because your skin is too tender, these things will damage your skin. When you grow up, your skin will not get better."

What Qu Zhitao said is true. Children's skin is the best and most tender when they are young. The skin may break if you apply even the slightest force.

These cosmetics are more or less harmful to the skin. She has to remove her makeup and wash her face several times every day for fear of leaving any residue.

For underage children, it is best not to paint, as it will destroy your skin that is originally full of collagen, and you will not be able to repair it when you grow up.

When Liao Weishu heard what her mother said, she immediately stopped talking about makeup.

But in the end, Qu Zhitao used a lip brush and lipstick to draw a three-petal flower between her eyebrows. It was so beautiful that Liao Weishu kept looking at the mirror and couldn't bear to put it down.

"Mom, these flowers are so beautiful, can I also draw them tomorrow?"

"OK."

It's just a flower painting, it only takes a minute. My daughter loves beauty and she is willing to pamper her.

Liao Jilin came in with a towel, and Qu Zhitao took it to wipe her eyebrows in the mirror. She heard Liao Weishu happily showing off the flowers between her eyebrows to Liao Jilin.

"Dad, Shushu is so beautiful now, isn't she?"

"Yes." Liao Jilin said with a smile: "Now Shushu is the flower fairy, your mother is the big flower fairy, and you are the little flower fairy. They are all beautiful."

Liao Weishu was teased by her father so much that she laughed happily.

Qu Zhitao wiped her eyebrows and looked over, with a smile in her eyes, but the look she looked at Liao Jilin was teasing: How come you know how to praise her now?

Liao Jilin's expression remained unchanged, and he coaxed Liao Weishu to wash his hands first, and then he went out to serve the meal.

Liao Weishu had no doubt. She was very hungry, so she obediently got down from the chair and ran out with her short legs.

Liao Jilin picked up the eyebrow pencil again and said to Qu Zhitao: "Raise your head."

"You still want to draw?" Qu Zhitao was a little surprised, thinking that he would have to do the rest by himself.

"You can't give up halfway."

The last eyebrow was painted by Liao Jilin. Qu Zhitao looked at the mirror for a while and nodded with satisfaction: "Your army's training makeup skills are good, and they are as beautiful as mine."