CHAPTER 54

The smile on Qu Zhitao's face became even brighter, and she said jokingly: "It's really unfortunate that you bought your fish back."

Shi Weigu scratched his head and saw that Liao Weishu had already grabbed the snack and gnawed it. His eyes lit up and he said to Liao Jilin and Qu Zhitao: "Fourth brother and fourth sister-in-law, I have a snack made with milk here, which is just right for my little niece." , I'll ask the waiter to bring you a plate."

Qu Zhitao had no objection: "Okay, thank you. I was worried that Shushu couldn't eat these snacks."

"you are welcome."

Shi Weigu stayed here for a while, talked to everyone, and then left. Before leaving, he also said that if Qu Zhitao and the others needed anything, just ask the waiter. He would treat them today.

When Shi Weigu came out, Qu Zhitao and Liao Shaoping said, "I didn't expect to meet your friend here. I think he seems a little afraid of Ji Lin."

Liao Shaoping pinched a piece of pea yellow and threw it into his mouth, chewed it and said: "That's not normal. When we were young, my fourth brother punished us. Not only my fourth brother, but also my friends, when they saw my brothers, they all followed me A mouse is like a cat."

Qu Zhitao was very interested in what happened when they were children. Liao Jilin rarely talked about these things, so she asked Liao Shaoping a few more questions.

Liao Shaoping talked a lot, and since this was his sister-in-law, she naturally revealed everything that happened to Liao Jilin when she was a child, including the time when Liao Jilin taught them a lesson when they were naughty.

After coming out of the teahouse, they went to the park to row a boat and looked at the scenery. It was time to have dinner when they got home.

Liao Weishu had a great time playing this day. She also ate all kinds of delicious food, all of which she could eat. She was not fed any of the Quzhitao that she couldn't eat, such as the soda she wanted to drink.

However, she was young and had limited physical strength. She fell asleep in Qu Zhitao's arms before she got home. Qu Zhitao didn't call her when she got home. He wiped her face, hands and feet with a hot towel, took off her down jacket, and let her She is sleeping in the house.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin went down to eat. Xu Gehong looked upstairs: "Is Shu Shu asleep?"

"Well, she's tired after playing all day."

Xu Gehong was a little worried: "Will she be hungry if she doesn't eat?"

Qu Zhitao smiled and took a sip of porridge and said, "It's okay, Mom, I will feed her when she wakes up."

Liao Weishu has not yet been weaned. Although the milk and water can no longer meet her needs, she still eats it as her own snack, eating it every day, and she will cry if she is not allowed to eat it.

Unless she is not full, she will not drink the milk powder she bought.

But Qu Zhitao has also planned to slowly wean her from breastfeeding when she is one year old. Speaking of skin care products and cosmetics, I have already started looking for a team. "

Qu Zhitao patted him on the shoulder: "There's no need to rush this. Scientific research is not a quick thing. As long as the researched things are good, you don't have to worry about no one buying them."

Liao Shaoping said: "Sister-in-law Si, you know a lot. I think your opinions can speed up our research."

Qu Zhitao laughed at his sincere praise: "Shaoping, you overestimate me. There are specialties in the arts, but I'm not that capable."

Liao Shaoping still looked like he thought his idea was right, but Qu Zhitao said nothing more.

Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin's expressions were not high-spirited either: "Auntie, can my sister have to wait until next year's Chinese New Year before coming back?"

"Um."

Qu Zhitao touched their heads and said, "But you can come to your fourth uncle's army for training during the summer vacation, and then you can meet your sister."

Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin's eyes lit up and they asked in unison: "Fourth uncle, is that okay?"

"Can."

The Liao family's children can train anywhere, but summer training is essential.

The two immediately decided to go to Liao Jilin and Qu Zhitao's army during the summer vacation just to see their sister.

Seeing that it was time to get on the bus, Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin said goodbye to the reluctant Liao family.

Only the child Liao Weishu was not affected by this parting. She hugged her doll and played with it, sometimes pulling the doll's clothes and sometimes pulling its braids.

When she left, it was Qu Zhitao who held her hand and asked her to say goodbye to her relatives and elders who loved her.

Sitting on the train, Liao Weishu had completely forgotten the experience of taking the train last time. This time she lay on the berth again, looking out through the window glass, extremely curious.

Qu Zhitao sat aside and smiled with Liao Jilin and said: "Your daughter's memory is like a fish. She has completely forgotten the train she took last time. It is estimated that when she returns to the family home, she will soon forget her uncle and brother. By then, Wei Yibinbin comes over and we have to get to know each other again."