CHAPTER 29

Liao Jilin came back, Wu Qiang naturally came back, Qu Zhitao was going to the military hospital, and the first person who knew about it was Commander Kong.

Commander Kong had a headache and said to the soldiers who came to ask for instructions: "We already know, why don't we send the people over quickly! Be careful on the road, Commander Liao's wife is still pregnant with a child, so nothing can happen to her."

"yes!"

Wu Qiang drove Qu Zhitao there, with Zhong Hailei sitting in the passenger seat.

"Commissar Zhong, is Ji Lin seriously injured? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

Although Qu Zhitao seemed to be asking calmly, in fact, she was already so distraught that she wished she could fly to the military hospital.

Zhong Hailei was also in a dilemma. One of them was not allowed to talk, and the other insisted on knowing why this matter was all happening to him.

"Brother and sister, Ji Lin's injury is not serious. He is almost recovered. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry."

"But I'm even more worried about this!" Qu Zhitao was angry and anxious, but she also knew that she couldn't vent her anger on these people, she could only endure it.

"I'm sorry, I lost control." After a moment of silence, Qu Zhitao controlled her emotions and said.

Zhong Hailei and Wu Qiang naturally didn't care about this. They also felt guilty. The captain flew up alone to protect them.

"Can it be faster?"

Although the car was already traveling very fast on the road, the uneven road made Qu Zhitao's stomach churn, but she was still anxious and just wanted the car to go faster.

Wu Qiang understood Qu Zhitao's impatience. He could drive faster, but he did not dare to speed up because Qu Zhitao's face was already very pale and he could not ignore Qu Zhitao's body.

"Sister-in-law, it's already the fastest, don't worry."

Qu Zhitao didn't force anyone to do anything. She felt a little uncomfortable, so she closed her eyes to rest and kept turning the jade bracelet on her wrist.

Finally arriving at the military hospital, Zhong Hailei jumped out first, followed closely by Qu Zhitao.

As soon as she got out of the car, her legs went weak and she almost fell off the ground. Zhong Hailei quickly supported her.

"Brother and sister, are you okay?"

Qu Zhitao's face changed, and she quickly pulled away her hand, ran to the fruit shell box on the roadside, bent over and vomited into the fruit shell box.

Zhong Hailei and Wu Qiang were startled, and hurried over, one of them supported one side, and let Qu Zhitao vomit cleanly before helping her stand up.

Wu Qiang took a kettle from the car, opened it and handed it over to let Qu Zhitao drink some water.

"Brother and sister, are you okay? Do you want to get checked out?"

Zhong Hailei was very worried, fearing that something would happen to Qu Zhitao, and he would not be able to explain it to Liao Jilin.

Qu Zhitao waved her hand and said, "It's okay, I just got motion sickness."

She knew about her health, Liu's mother gave her replenishment every day, she was in good health, but the car was driving too fast and the road was not good, so she couldn't bear it and vomited.

Zhong Hailei looked at her pale face and felt a little worried, but Qu Zhitao was impatient and urged him and Wu Qiang to take her to Liao Jilin.

In fact, Liao Jilin had been treated at the hospital where he was performing his mission for a week. His body was almost able to move before he was transferred to the military hospital here.