CHAPTER 37

"Mother Liu, the porridge you cook is so delicious!"

Qu Zhitao took a deep breath and suddenly felt hungry.

"It smells good. I got up early in the morning and started to stay up for an hour or two."

Mother Liu likes people to praise her cooking the most. She is happy when Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin eat happily, and she quickly fills a bowl for Qu Zhitao.

During festivals, no matter whether it is a big festival or a small festival, the family courtyard is more lively.

The same is true for the Laba Festival. Family members who are close to each other in the courtyard will send Laba porridge to each other. Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin sent porridge to Sister Shi and Liang Ning, who had a good relationship with her.

The troops also made Laba porridge today, and each soldier drank a bowl in the morning. However, Qu Zhitao specially asked Liao Jilin to send a bowl to Wu Qiang. After all, he helped them a lot when Liao Jilin was not around.

But what Qu Zhitao didn't expect was that Liao Jilin came back with a string of tails behind him. As soon as he entered the door, he shouted to Qu Zhitao: "Hello, sister-in-law!"

There is a warm smile on his face, with the unique liveliness of a teenager.

"Hello."

Qu Zhitao stood up with a smile and looked at Liao Jilin with doubts in her eyes.

"Those who come here to eat porridge, don't worry about them."

After saying that, Liao Jilin looked at the people behind him. The porridge was in the kitchen, so he went to serve it himself.

"Thank you, captain! Thank you, sister-in-law!"

A group of people rushed into the kitchen like monkeys, and the whole room instantly became lively.

"Don't squeeze me!"

"Heizi! Give me a spoonful!"

"Don't finish it!"

"You beasts, leave some for me!"

Liao Jilin looked accustomed to it. Qu Zhitao and Liu Ma looked at each other and immediately started laughing.

"Mother Liu, the porridge you cook is really popular."

Liu's mother said lovingly: "As long as they like it, they are really a group of lively children."

When the group of soldiers came out, there was no porridge in the kitchen.

Qu Zhitao also waved to them and invited them to eat apples and oranges on the table.

The warriors who had been fighting passionately just now had a look of embarrassment on their faces.

"Sister-in-law, we don't want to eat."

"Yes, we will be full just by drinking porridge."

"Sister-in-law, your porridge is so delicious." She said and licked her lips.

Qu Zhitao couldn't help but laugh, "You can come and drink it often if you like. My family makes porridge every day."

"No, no, no, once is enough."

"You're welcome, come and eat some fruit."

"No, no. Sister-in-law, leader, let's go!"

A group of people quickly ran out of her house without waiting for Qu Zhitao to shout.

Looking from the door, I could see that some of them were dishonest as they walked, jumping up and down, hugging one person's shoulders and poking that person's back.