CHAPTER 101

"Mom, is the plane in the sky?"

"right."

"Then can I touch Baiyun?"

"you can see."

"Will a bird bump into it?"

"It's relatively rare."

If it really crashed into the propeller, it would be a plane accident, and Qu Zhitao naturally didn't want the plane to hit him.

Along the way, Liao Weishu had as many questions as if there were a hundred thousand whys. Although there were many people and crowded on the bus, time passed quickly with Liao Weishu there.

After getting off the bus, Qu Zhitao was thinking about buying a car. There is also a driver's license. It must be different now from later generations. She has to ask.

After buying a car, even if Shushu goes to school in the city, they can go back and forth from the army every day. After all, it only takes half an hour to drive from the army to the house she bought. It will be faster if you drive faster.

And it will be very convenient to go out. Just like coming to the provincial capital, it only takes one hour to drive there and more than two hours to take the bus.

The bus stops at the bus station, which is quite far from the airport.

Because of the reform and opening up, the provincial capital has developed very well. In just a few years, there have been great changes.

A few years ago when Qu Zhitao came here, taxis were rare on the streets, but now she can see a lot of taxis parked outside as soon as she leaves the bus station.

She didn't save any money and hailed a taxi to the airport. To Qu Zhitao's surprise, the taxi driver was a female driver with a neat short haircut and a male-like appearance.

If Qu Zhitao hadn't observed carefully, he might have thought she was a male driver.

However, Qu Zhitao admired those who had the courage to come out to work, so she didn't say anything even if she found out.

On the contrary, because she is a female driver, she will feel more at ease.

The airport is built in a relatively remote area on the outskirts of the city. It takes a taxi from the bus station, which takes a lot of time.

It was impossible not to say a word on the road. The driver spoke first.

"Did you see it?"

Qu Zhitao was stunned for a moment, understanding what she meant, and nodded hesitantly, "Sorry, I look at people more carefully."

"fine."

The driver smiled generously: "I had no intention of hiding it. Many passengers saw that I was a woman. I am very lucky to receive someone like you who doesn't look at me in a sexual way."

Qu Zhitao smiled and said: "I think it's normal to make money with your own labor. Moreover, you have the courage to break the worldly view. To be honest, I admire people like you."

The driver smiled, and his smile was bright and pure: "I am worthy of being a driver if I can get what you say. And I'm not afraid of your jokes. If you really can't live, who is a woman willing to do this kind of work in public?" Although I do a good job during the day, as a female driver, I encounter many more dangers than male drivers."

The driver had been working for more than a year. Because of Qu Zhitao's words, she made Qu Zhitao her confidant and told her the sadness of fucking the driver.

Why did she spend all her family money to rent a car and start working? When she started working, she couldn't get any customers, so she struggled to get people on the street step by step.