CHAPTER 89

"No, we are investigating."

Qu Zhitao stood up and asked him face to face: "Can you find out? There are so many people in the army."

"Yes, as long as he takes action, he can be caught with one strike." Liao Jilin said confidently that in the army, it is not easy to hide things, but it is not difficult to find out something.

Qu Zhitao put down her snack a little and wanted to talk again.

Liao Jilin hugged her to his chest and said, "Don't ask so many questions, just pay attention to me first."

"Why do I care about you? Aren't you right in front of me?" Qu Zhitao said to him with a smile, deliberately misinterpreting his meaning.

"Concern about my legal rights as a husband." As he spoke, he lowered his head and kissed Qu Zhitao, and the rest of his words disappeared in the tail.

The next day, Liao Weishu woke up early, climbed out of bed, and shook Qu Zhitao, who was still sleeping, to get her up and dress her.

Liao Jilin woke up with her. When he saw her coming, he picked her up and asked, "Why did you wake up so early? Are you still sleepy?"

"I'm not sleepy!" Liao Weishu shook his head, "Dad, I want to go see some things!"

"Don't bother mom."

Liao Jilin took her hand that wanted to push Qu Zhitao, took the clothes Qu Zhitao had prepared for her yesterday and said, "Dad will dress you, you can go and see for yourself."

Liao Weishu shook her head again, her refusal was very obvious: "No, mom said that no one can take off Shu Shu's clothes except her, and neither can dad!"

Liao Jilin stopped insisting on changing her clothes. He put away the clothes and said, "Then you can go see something in your pajamas."

"But the pajamas will be dirty, and mom will be angry." Her little face was full of tangles.

"I'll wash it for you when you come back."

Liao Jilin had no time to say more words to her, so he carried her to the living room, quickly went back and changed into his military uniform, turned around and left.

Liao Weishu knew that her father had to go to work every day, and she was used to it. After Guaiguai said goodbye to Liao Jilin, she lay down in front of the cat's nest and imitated the cat's "meow" and meowed twice.

The little black cat also meowed "meow" inside, and Liao Weishu grinned happily.

One person and one cat started communicating in this way, and I don't know if they really understood it.

Qu Zhitao got up and saw that Liao Weishu was not there. Her heart stopped for a moment and she quickly ran out of the house.

He saw his daughter lying in front of the cat's nest. She meowed and the cat meowed, showing that they were communicating well.

Qu Zhitao breathed a sigh of relief, softened her body, and leaned against the door. Looking at her daughter's silly appearance, a smile appeared on her face.

She watched for a while, but didn't call Shushu. She turned around and went back to the house to change clothes and wash up.

After dinner, Ruirui came to take Liao Weishu to the nursery. Liao Weishu was particularly reluctant to part with her, not because she was reluctant to let go of Qu Zhitao as her mother, but because she was reluctant to let go of her cat.

"Dian, sister is gone, you have to be good at home."

"Meow meow."

The little black cat seemed to understand, and even barked twice in detail.