CHAPTER 71

Zhou Zhaodi is a nice person. If it wasn't particularly difficult, she wouldn't open her mouth. She looks gentle on the outside, but in fact she has a very strong temper.

Zhou Zhaodi looked at her and seemed very determined: "Zhitao, I heard that you are selling clothes, right?"

Qu Zhitao smiled and shook his head: "No, I'm just selling it for my relatives. What's wrong?"

"I want to buy clothes and sell them at your relatives' place, is that okay?"

Qu Zhitao didn't expect that she would mention this, but it had to be said that Zhou Zhaodi was very market sensitive and had a talent for doing business.

"Of course. Is this what you said about asking me for help?"

"Yes." Zhou Zhaodi smiled sheepishly, "I'm afraid you think I'm stealing your business, and I'm also afraid your relatives won't want me to buy and sell, because you are also selling."

Qu Zhitao waved her hand: "We have more than one model, both direct sales and wholesale. Because we have our own factory, if we want to grow bigger, we will definitely not be able to do it ourselves."

Qu Zhitao knew that Zhou Zhaodi didn't have a phone at home, so she thought for a moment and said, "I don't know how to go wholesale. I'll go back and ask for you. Then I'll come over and talk to you. You'll definitely have to make a trip to purchase goods or something like that." Guangzhou, when you get used to it later, you can pick the goods here and ask my relatives to help send them over, but the freight will definitely not be cheap. It will be harder for you to go to Guangzhou yourself, but you can save the freight."

Zhou Zhaodi nodded to express her understanding. She looked at Qu Zhitao gratefully: "Thank you, sister. I'm not afraid of hard work, but I'm afraid of not making money. I'm just a daughter. Seeing her grow up, if I'm still here Working as a tailor in the village, I really earn so little that I can't even buy her some good cloth to make clothes, and I can't give her anything delicious to eat. I feel really sad."

"I understand." Qu Zhitao patted her on the shoulder and said, "I also have a child, and I really want to give her the best in everything. Sister Zhou, as long as you are not afraid of hard work, I can guarantee that you will definitely make money. If you lack the funds to purchase goods, you tell my relative and I will ask him to help you. You can purchase goods first and then pay for the goods after you make money."

Qu Zhitao has been in contact with Zhou Zhaodi for a short time, and he also understands her temperament. She is not someone who will take goods and run away, and she is not so stupid as to do a one-time transaction.

"Sister, there's no need for this. I'd really appreciate you contacting me like this. I've also saved some money. It's enough. If I make money in the future, I won't have to borrow it."

"Okay." Qu Zhitao nodded, "I'll go back and ask today, and I'll talk to you tomorrow." "

After coming out of Zhou Zhaodi's place, Qu Zhitao and Liang Ning went to Sister Xi's place. Each of them bought a lot of meat and ribs. In addition, Qu Zhitao also bought an old hen from a family.

This kind of domestic free-range chicken is the most fragrant when stewed in chicken soup. It is also delicious when cooked into meat, and the eggs it lays are also delicious. But Qu Zhitao doesn't have time to serve the chickens now. Liao Weishu is enough to keep her busy. Every time she eats eggs, she buys them in the village.

The chicken kept clucking in the vegetable basket. Liao Weishu was so curious that she kept looking back and followed the chicken's clucking, which made Liang Ning very happy.

"Shu Shu, do you know what this is?"

"Kick-kick-kick."

Liang Ning burst out laughing, Qu Zhitao couldn't help but smile, Ruirui also smiled and touched Liao Weishu's head, making Liao Weishu look confused.