CHAPTER 55

iao Jilin was very tolerant to his daughter. He touched Liao Weishu's head and said, "She is still young. It is normal for her not to remember things."

With Liao Ji present, the train journey was relatively peaceful.

It's just that every time I take Liao Weishu out to go to the toilet to wash up, it's more difficult. There are a lot of people queuing up, and the toilet on the train doesn't smell very good.

Liao Weishu was particularly disgusted. She went there once, but the second time she frowned and didn't want to go in. She was forced in by Qu Zhitao.

However, Liao Weishu has a good quality, that is, she resolutely resists things she can resist, and accepts things she cannot resist after resisting for a while.

So when I took her to the toilet later, she wrinkled her nose and went in. If she could speak, she would definitely say to Qu Zhitao: "Mom, this toilet stinks."

Fortunately, this experience is not constant. After getting off the bus at the place, Liao Weishu no longer has to go to the smelly toilet.

This time it was Wu Qiang who came to pick them up.

Seeing Liao Weishu, Wu Qiang's face turned into a smile. He bent down and greeted Liao Weishu: "Shu Shu is back. Do you still remember Uncle Wu?"

Liao Weishu tilted her head and looked at him in Qu Zhitao's arms. She felt that this uncle was very familiar, but she couldn't remember it.

Seeing her like this, Qu Zhitao knew that her impression of Wu Qiang was already a little blurry. After all, she and Wu Qiang were not common in the family home. It was normal for her to forget after being home for so many days.

Qu Zhitao raised her little hand: "Come and say hello to your Uncle Wu. Your Uncle Wu even gave you candy."

When it comes to sugar, it's a big deal. I don't know if Liao Weishu thought of her Uncle Wu here. She had already looked at her mother and said, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she wanted some sweets.

Qu Zhitao could only coax her: "Mom is holding you now and can't give you candy. Can I make apple puree for you when you get back?"

Liao Weishu reluctantly agreed to this choice. The apple puree was also sweet and delicious.

It was already mid-afternoon when we arrived at the family home. Although we ate something on the way, it was not staple food. Moreover, after taking such a long train, not only Liao Weishu lost her energy, but Qu Zhitao also looked tired.

When getting off the bus, Liao Weishu was hugged by Liao Jilin, and Qu Zhitao had no strength left.

Fortunately, they didn't have much luggage. Qu Zhitao directly sent express delivery for many things they needed to bring home. Except for a suitcase and a bag, there was nothing else.

Wu Qiang carried it over with one hand. Qu Zhitao wanted to carry the bag, but Wu Qiang avoided it and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, if I ask you to carry something, all my training will not be in vain."

Liao Weishu is very popular in the army. She is fat and does not like to cry. She laughs whenever she is teased. Many young soldiers like to tease her.

So when he saw her coming back, after calling the group leader and sister-in-law, he greeted Liao Weishu directly. After being away like this for a few days, they still missed this little guy.

But Liao Weishu was not in good spirits. She lay on her father's back and ignored everyone no matter how much he teased her. Her face was pale and she was not as lively as before.