CHAPTER 79

Zhou Zhaodi could hear the anger and discomfort in his voice. She softened her heart for a moment, but then she hardened her heart and said, "Yes."

"Okay, very good."

Pan Zhen waved his hands and left. Zhou Zhaodi felt pain in her heart for a moment, but she still breathed a sigh of relief and went back to let his brother leave.

Originally, she thought that Pan Zhen would never come back because of his pride. Who knew that when she was closing the stall in the afternoon and preparing to go to the factory's courtyard, Pan Zhen came over again with his brother.

"Why are you here again?"

Zhou Zhaodi looked at him in shock.

Pan Zhen didn't say anything. He quickly helped her move the stall with his brothers and left after finishing the work.

It was like this every day after that.

***

When Qu Zhitao returned home, she happened to meet Xiao Song delivering a letter to her.

She parked her bicycle and took Liao Weishu out of the car. She had already fallen asleep. The back seat of the bicycle is a baby seat specially made for her. She can't fall off when she sits on it, and it's okay even if she falls asleep on it.

When Qu Zhitao hugged her down, she half-opened her eyes in a daze, saw it was her mother, rubbed Qu Zhitao's chest, and continued to sleep.

"Come in quickly, Xiao Song. Have you been waiting for a long time?"

"No, sister-in-law, while you were away, I sent it to another house first, and then finally came back here. It didn't take long."

"Excuse me, please have a cup of tea before leaving."

There is no soldier who doesn't like the fruit tea made by Qu Zhitao. Qu Zhitao learned it specifically from Liu Ma and was deeply impressed by her true skills.

Xiao Song swallowed, did not refuse, and drank a cup of fruit tea before leaving.

This time the envelope was a bit big, so Qu Zhitao put Liao Weishu into the room before coming out to open the envelope.

Opening the large envelope, there are many small envelopes inside, and the envelopes of each letter are different. Some are exquisite, some are elegant, and some are grand, but you can see that they are all carefully selected.

Qu Zhitao looked at the cover of the envelope she opened. It was from the magazine. This is this month's reader's letter.

She opened them one by one, and the one she was most familiar with was the letter from Wei Layue from Beijing University.

This was the reader who loved her "College Entrance Examination" back then and has been with her to this day. She encouraged her to study, and when she was admitted to Beijing University, Qu Zhitao sent her a magazine signed by her, as well as many postcards she owned and other small gifts.

After Wei Layue received the gift, she wrote a very excited reply to her, which made Qu Zhitao clearly feel that she liked the gift she gave her.

In addition to Wei Layue, she also sent gifts to other readers who reported the good news to her. After the published sample book was sent, she also sent a signed sample book to her.

After communicating through letters for a long time, Qu Zhitao treated Wei Layue like a junior in the family, and gradually became close to her.

If Wei Layue couldn't tell her family and friends, she would write them in a letter. This time Wei Layue wrote in the letter that she had met a boy.