CHAPTER 57

"Aunt Tao, I know."

Sure enough, Liao Weishu had forgotten what happened at Liang Ning's house yesterday and played happily with Ruirui again.

Because Shushu likes to sit on the floor and play barefoot, Qu Zhitao put a layer of carpet at home for her. Although it is inconvenient to clean, who would let my daughter need it?

Among the toys Ruirui brought was a car. This was a toy that Liao Weishu did not have. Her attention was immediately attracted, and the two children put the car on the coffee table to play with.

Soon Liao Weishu's unique laughter and the sound of her clapping her hands could be heard in the living room.

Qu Zhitao looked at the two children and refused to interfere. She turned to Ruirui and said, "Ruirui, Aunt Tao is going to cook. Can you help Aunt Tao look after my sister for a while?"

"Aunt Tao, go ahead, I will take good care of my sister." Ruirui assured with a serious look on her face, Qu Zhitao nodded and entered the kitchen.

The morning meal was easy to prepare, so Qu Zhitao and her daughter just stewed three bowls of egg custard, cooked porridge underneath, and fried a plate of potato and meat slices. Soon Liao Weishu could smell the aroma of the kitchen.

The hungry Liao Weishu immediately wanted to run to the kitchen, but Ruirui quickly stopped her. Liao Weishu was angry that Rui Rui stopped her from eating delicious food, so she slapped Rui Rui on the arm.

"Shu Shu, be good, Aunt Tao will be out in a moment."

Qu Zhitao heard the commotion outside and knew that her daughter was dishonest again. She ran out without even putting the food on the table and saw her daughter showing off her ferocity.

"Liao Weishu!"

Qu Zhitao looked at her with a downcast face. Liao Weishu knew that her mother was angry, so she immediately stopped patting Ruirui's hand, with her little hand behind her back, looking at Qu Zhitao with an innocent face, and winked at Qu Zhitao. .

"Yeah!"

"It's no good to pretend to be innocent. Why are you beating my brother?"

Seeing her like this, Qu Zhitao almost felt soft-hearted, but she forced herself to harden her heart. She couldn't get used to her domineering habit. She would hit people if she wasn't satisfied. If she gets used to it in the future, then when she grows up, she will still Come on.

Ruirui touched her arm next to her and said, "Aunt Tao, it's not Shushu's fault. I blocked her and made her angry."

"Ahhh!"

Liao Weishu responded, agreeing with what Ruirui said and feeling that she was not wrong.

"Ruirui, don't say nice things to her. Liao Weishu, I'm telling you, I have to change your bad habit of hitting people when you can't achieve your goal. Since this is your first offender, I will punish you not to eat sweets today. Next If you do it again, you will be banned from eating sweets for a week."

Liao Weishu still understood that she couldn't eat sweets. She became anxious all of a sudden and yelled "ahhhhh" to her mother. Qu Zhitao said "hum".

"Now that I know it was wrong, it won't work. Look at how you beat your brother Ruirui, his arms are all red."

Qu Zhitao showed Rui Rui's arm to Liao Weishu. Rui Rui was embarrassed and wanted to hide her arm back. But with Qu Zhitao holding it, he couldn't pull it out.

He also said: "It's okay, Aunt Tao, I don't feel any pain, Shushu doesn't have much strength."

Qu Zhitao poked his arm, and Ruirui hissed.