CHAPTER 100

Qu Zhitao didn't want to argue with these children, so she said something and asked Liao Shaoping to pick up Shushu, and the three of them left quickly.

The little girl behind them angrily asked them to stop, cursing all kinds of ugly words. Qu Zhitao pretended not to hear it at all.

When going to register, Qu Zhitao specifically asked the girl who had just had a conflict with them. Knowing that she came to class on Sunday mornings, Qu Zhitao signed up Liao Weishu for classes on Saturday and Sunday evenings.

After all, the things taught in the nursery were not difficult and she could teach them to Shu Shu herself, so Qu Zhitao planned to ask for leave from Liao Weishu every Saturday to take her to dance lessons.

On Saturday and Sunday nights, the two of them can rest in Qu Zhitao's house at the elementary school affiliated to Lingda University. After learning dance on Sunday night, I can still make it to school if I go back on Monday morning.

After signing up, Qu Zhitao vaccinated Liao Weishu and said, "Dancing is very hard. If you can't stand the pain, you can regret it now. After you learn it, you will have to continue learning no matter how hard it is."

Liao Weishu nodded very firmly: "Mom, I will persist!"

Liao Shaoping was very reluctant to let Liao Weishu learn dance, but no matter what he said about the hardship of dancing and the pain of practicing dance stretching, Liao Weishu did not change his mind.

In the end, Liao Shaoping also gave up.

After coming out of the Children's Palace, most of the morning had passed. Qu Zhitao didn't want to waste any more time and asked Liao Shaoping: "Will you go to Mr. Hu's house with us?"

Liao Shaoping was not familiar with Ling City and had nothing to do. He also wanted to meet legendary figures like Hu Youxuntang, so he nodded naturally: "Go!"

"Okay, let's go then."

Qu Zhitao pointed the way, and Liao Shaoping drove all the way there. The further they walked toward the Lingda Teachers' Family Home, the more tall trees there were on the roadside.

When it finally came to a stop, the sycamore trees on both sides of the car could not be hugged without two or three people hugging them. But now in winter, the trees are bare.

Qu Zhitao knocked on the door, and soon the door was opened. Tang stood at the door and looked at them with a smile on his face: "You are finally here. Shushu, do you miss the teacher?"

"Think about it! Teacher, I brought a gift today!"

"Oh, what kind of gift is that?"

Tang took Liao Weishu's hand, and the two were as close as grandparents.

"this!"

Liao Weishu took it out with difficulty from her schoolbag.

When Qu Zhitao saw the gift, she remembered the gift Liao Weishu gave her in the bedroom yesterday. But yesterday she had been watching Liao Weishu draw, and when she went back she was sleepy and tired, so she forgot to take it apart.

Tang was very happy when he got the gift box. He opened it on the spot and found a painting. The painting was of Tang, but it didn't look like it. The main reason was that Liao Weishu's painting skills were still in its infancy.

It was just a childish painting, which surprised Tang. He praised Liao Weishu repeatedly, saying that she was the cutest child she had ever taught, the most kind-hearted, and the best at painting.

In the latter sentence, Qu Zhitao reasonably suspected that Tang had added too thick a filter.

She, a mother, blushed a little when she heard this, but Liao Shaoping looked proud, as if his niece was such an outstanding person.

Military Marriage Love in the 1980sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara