CHAPTER 33

The little girl doesn't have any ill intentions, she just loves beauty.

On New Year's Day, when they saw the braids worn by Da Niu and Lingling, they thought they were very beautiful and wanted to learn how to braid them.

However, Lingling and Da Niu didn't know how to do it. When they learned from their mouths that it was Qu Zhitao who had pierced them, they couldn't bear it anymore and squatted for several days before they met Qu Zhitao.

They had no choice but to have no friendship with Qu Zhitao, so they were embarrassed and carelessly went to Qu Zhitao's house to ask for advice.

Qu Zhitao, on the other hand, had not gone out because of the recent snow. When the snow melted and the road was cleared by soldiers to make it non-slip, she and Liao Jilin went out for a walk when the sun was shining.

Looking at the longing eyes of these little girls, they didn't come empty-handed. They all had their own treasured food in their hands. Qu Zhitao had no ill feelings towards them.

But braiding hair also depends on skill, and it's not something they can master just by braiding it once. There are so many hairstyles, and I don't know how long it will take to learn them one by one.

If she wasn't pregnant now, she would have time to teach them.

But now she often feels sleepy, and she has to speed up her book writing, so she doesn't have much time to teach, so she can only refuse them.

However, Qu Zhitao also told them a few braiding techniques, such as four-strand braid, scorpion tail braid, and fishbone braid. With a little demonstration, these smart and beauty-loving girls can learn this. For example, don't comb your ponytail so hard. Keep it neat and fluffy, and the same goes for braiding, it will look more beautiful.

Although they have not learned more, these little girls will be able to figure out more beautiful hairstyles when they go back. Don't underestimate girls' ability to love beauty.

They didn't know how to do it before, because braids and student hairstyles have been popular for many years, and the situation doesn't allow girls to dress up like this.

But the situation is much better now. No one will say anything if you dress up beautifully. You may gossip behind your back, but it's not like before when you would fight or post shameless remarks in the big work newspaper.

So girls who love beauty started to dress up.

Inspired by Qu Zhitao, this group of young girls from the art troupe naturally changed their minds and started researching on their own.

They were especially grateful to Qu Zhitao.

Most of the family members in the family home have no favorable impressions of the girls in the art troupe.

Because the girls in the art troupe are beautiful, versatile, and arrogant. And many girls in the art troupe have the idea of ​​marrying officers. Military families are very afraid that their husbands will be seduced by girls from the art troupe, so few of them like these delicate and petite girls.

When they heard Qu Zhitao's rejection, their hearts trembled, thinking that Qu Zhitao, like other military subordinates, didn't like them.

Unexpectedly, they were wrong. Qu Zhitao was just physically handicapped, but she did not hesitate to share what she knew with them. What a beautiful and kind person.

These girls from the art troupe now think Qu Zhitao is very good and like her very much.

"Thank you sister-in-law, I'll leave this candy for you."