CHAPTER 132

After the meal was ready, Ruirui, Liao Weishu and Qu Zhitao said goodbye and went home for dinner. Qu Zhitao stopped him and said with a smile: "Today you and Shushu help Aunt Tao cook, and this meal will be left in Tao." Let's eat at my aunt's house, I'll tell your mother."

"Yes, yes." Shushu hung on Ruirui's arm and did not let go of him: "Brother Ruirui and Shushu had dinner together. Today we had the most delicious meat and egg custard."

Ruirui was not aggressive with Liao Weishu, and finally stayed.

Not long after, Liao Jilin came back with mud and water all over his body. Even though it was summer, the muddy appearance made Qu Zhitao feel distressed.

She looked at Liao Jilin distressedly and raised her hand to hand over the towel: "Why are you all wet again? Wipe it off quickly. Go to the bathroom and rinse it with hot water."

Liao Jilin didn't take the towel: "My hands are dirty, so I walked to the bathroom."

Qu Zhitao followed him and said, "No cold water is allowed!"

Liao Jilin nodded and went in.

Qu Zhitao turned around and saw two children standing up and looking over. She walked over and touched their heads and said, "Okay, you two should eat quickly. After dinner, go to the living room to watch cartoons."

"Mom, I want to see Sheriff Black Cat."

"Okay. But Sheriff Black Cat is not a picky eater, Shushu, eat the carrot."

Liao Weishu pouted, frowned, and reluctantly stuffed the carrot into her mouth.

After the two children finished eating, Liao Jilin came out of the bathroom, his hair still dripping with water.

Qu Zhitao wiped Liao Weishu's mouth and asked Ruirui to take her to watch cartoons. She pulled out a towel hanging on the hanger at the door and walked towards Liao Jilin with disapproval on her face.

"Why don't you wipe your hair? Please wipe your hair clean."

Liao Jilin squatted down and looked at Qu Zhitao with a gentle smile: "You wipe it for me."

Qu Zhitao glanced at him, then approached him and wiped his hair.

After wiping her hair, she inadvertently looked up and saw Liao Weishu and Ruirui, who were supposed to be watching cartoons, covering their glasses and looking at her and Liao Jilin with smiles.

The seams between the fingers completely reveal the eyes.

When Qu Zhitao looked over, they saw the two of them huddled together, laughing and joking, and quickly turned around, pretending to watch TV.

Qu Zhitao blushed instantly, threw the towel on Liao Jilin, and said shyly, "It's all your fault."

Liao Jilin held the towel, but with a doting smile on his face, he nodded and said, "Well, blame me."

Naturally, there was another passionate romance in the evening. Qu Zhitao didn't know where Liao Jilin was excited. Today was another night that made her fall asleep from exhaustion.

The next day, she got up late again.

When she woke up and came out of the bedroom, there was no one at home. Qu Zhitao saw the note under the fruit plate on the table.

It's Liao Jilin's calligraphy, and it has a strong and tough character.

He had already sent Liao Weishu to school, and he had also gone to the camp. There was some rice left in the pot for her to warm up before eating.