CHAPTER 81

Liao Weishu looked at her mother innocently, her eyes full of curiosity: "Can I be with brother Ruirui when I go to school?"

Every time Liang Ning sent Rui Rui to school, Liao Weishu was very reluctant to leave and wanted to go there with Rui Rui, but without exception, Qu Zhitao took her back.

When she asked this time, Liao Weishu's expectations suddenly rose.

"no."

Visible to the naked eye, the light in Liao Weishu's eyes fell.

Qu Zhitao patiently explained to her the difference between nursery school and primary school, and told her: "Although you can't attend classes in the same class, nursery school and primary school are connected together, and you can go to and from school together."

The light in Liao Weishu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Mom, I want to go to school!"

Originally, Qu Zhitao was thinking about how to convince Liao Weishu if she didn't want to go. But now that she let go so easily with a look of expectation on her face, Qu Zhitao was reluctant to let go.

She said to Liao Weishu earnestly: "Shushu, the nursery is different from home. You have to stay there all morning, and you are not allowed to go out except at noon and evening. And there is no father or mother there. You If you miss your parents, you can't go out to find them."

Liao Weishu frowned and thought for a while, feeling very torn between wanting to stay with her parents and going to school with her brother Ruirui.

She looked up at Qu Zhitao and asked, "Mom, can't you go to school with me?"

Qu Zhitao shook his head: "No, mom is an adult and has already finished school."

Seeing that his daughter was struggling and couldn't think clearly, Qu Zhitao rubbed her smooth hair and said, "Shu Shu, don't think about it. You must go to school, no matter how old you are."

Liao Weishu pretended to sigh like an adult: "Okay, then I'll go to school."

Qu Zhitao laughed and rubbed her head again: "Good boy, can I take you to the nursery today?"

"Yeah!" Liao Weishu looked forward to it again.

"dad!"

When she arrived at Liao Jilin's office, Liao Weishu saw her father sitting inside. She let go of Qu Zhitao's hand and rushed over, jumping into Liao Jilin's arms.

"Why are you here?"

Holding Liao Weishu in his arms, Liao Jilin's eyes were a little surprised, but more of a joy.

He lowered his head and kissed Qu Zhitao on the face. Liao Weishu immediately covered her eyes. Instead of covering her eyes honestly, her fingers were so big that she couldn't block her eyes at all.

"Little clever guy, what can you cover up like this?"

Qu Zhitao nodded her head.

Liao Weishu put her hands down, put her little fist next to her face and shook it, making a face: "Mom and dad are so embarrassed."

Qu Zhitao pinched her little face and said, "I don't know anyone who particularly liked kissing their parents when they were young. Now I know it's too late."

Liao Weishu argued with her confidently: "Mom, you can't say that to me."

"Why?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Because I was a child at that time, so I wasn't ashamed!"

Qu Zhitao laughed again and looked at Liao Jilin giving him a signal: Look at your daughter, she looks so sharp-tongued.

Qu Zhitao pinched her face again: "You are also a child now."