CHAPTER 69

"What did you do today? Why are you so tired?" Qu Zhitao looked at them with distressed faces. In her eyes, these are still children.

"Uuuuuu~ Auntie, you don't know how perverted the fourth uncle is today!"

When Liao Weixuan saw Qu Zhitao, he immediately complained to her with a mournful face. Liao Jilin glanced over and frowned: "Can't you survive this? Not to mention the men of the Liao family! You have many fewer training items than the new recruits today, and you still complained to your aunt. It's really bad!"

Liao Weixuan immediately stopped the fake crying look on his face, closed his mouth and stopped talking. His expression was wilted, and he looked like he had been severely hit.

Qu Zhitao walked up to Liao Jilin, pulled his arm, and told him not to be so strict, and not to use the army's tactics when he got home.

Liao Jilin said nothing more and turned around to go into the house. Qu Zhitao was talking to Liao Weixuan and the others behind him.

"Your fourth uncle is doing it for your own good, so don't be angry that he is being harsh to you."

"Aunt, I know." Liao Weixuan still seemed to be in a bad mood.

"I just feel so tired, but Auntie!"

He seemed to have figured out something and suddenly became passionate, "Aunt! I am sure I will persevere. I want to set a good example for Shushu and let her know that her brother Wei Xuan has the best military training."

Qu Zhitao patted his shoulder and praised: "Well done!"

Qu Zhitao grabbed Liao Weishu's hand and said, "Come Shushu, let's cheer our brother up."

She took Shushu's hand and gave Liao Weixuan a high-five. Liao Weixuan was so happy that he instantly forgot about his fatigue and was able to run another five kilometers.

"Shu Shu, please also encourage Brother Weicheng."

Liao Weicheng stretched out his hand, and Shu Shu raised her little hand and patted it. Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin are imitating each other and should be encouraged accordingly.

Liao Weishu probably thought this game was more fun. After encouraging her four brothers to play, she also wanted to film, so Liao Weicheng and the others played with her.

When they entered the house, Liao Jilin had already gone to take a shower, so Qu Zhitao asked them to take off their muddy clothes and put them in the laundry room outside the bathroom. There was a shower room inside, and they were next to each other.

Qu Zhitao'an's shower device is a recently developed "Yuhuan" brand gas water heater. Taking a bath in winter is relatively cold, but taking a bath in summer is very convenient.

The price was not low, and Qu Zhitao didn't mind. The family didn't lack the money, so Liao Jilin asked logistics to buy it.

"A shower is installed at home today. You can take a shower directly at home. You won't have to run to the bathhouse after training."

"Wow! Auntie, you are so considerate!"

Liao Weixuan cheered. If he hadn't been dirty, he would have come over and hugged Qu Zhitao immediately.

Liao Weicheng also smiled and said, "Auntie, you took the trouble."

"It's okay. We have to use it anyway. It's convenient for everyone. The food is already prepared. You can hurry up and wash it. After washing, you can start eating."

Qu Zhitao carried Liao Weishu out, and within a few minutes Liao Jilin came out wiping his hair. He was wearing a military-issue vest and shorts, showing off his beautiful muscles.