CHAPTER 45

From the first day of the Lunar New Year to the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, Qu Zhitao's family had people paying New Year greetings.

On the second day of the second lunar month, Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin also went to Mr. Kong's house to pay New Year greetings.

Mr. Kong's home is not close to Qu Zhitao's home. One is to the east of the family courtyard and the other is in the middle of the family courtyard.

But they are all in the same family home, and it only takes about ten minutes to walk there.

Commander Kong's wife is a doctor. She works in a military hospital and is busy even during the New Year. Therefore, Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin did not see Commander Kong's wife when they went there.

However, Mr. Kong's four children are at home.

They have two sons and two daughters. The eldest daughter has graduated and started working. She is two years older than Qu Zhitao and is also married. The second son is a senior this year, the third son is due to take the college entrance examination this year, and the younger daughter is only a freshman in high school.

Mr. Kong dotes on his little girl the most, and his little girl is also the most arrogant. But her nature is not bad, she just has a little girlish temper.

Liao Jilin and Qu Zhitao went to pay New Year greetings. Several children greeted them politely. The older ones sat aside after saying hello. Only the youngest Kong Hua looked at Qu Zhitao curiously and kept glancing at her belly.

Her sister pulled her back several times but still couldn't bring her eyes back.

Commander Kong and Liao Jilin talked about the army, but no one else could get in the way.

Mr. Kong's wife was not at home, so Qu Zhitao, as a family member, had no one to entertain her.

Mr. Kong's eldest daughter felt that it was not good to leave Qu Zhitao alone. She was about to go over to entertain her when Kong Hua sat over in a hurry.

"Sister-in-law, you are so beautiful!"

Qu Zhitao was surprised when she suddenly heard how perfect the little girl was. She didn't expect that the little girl had such a bold and mature personality.

"Thank you." She was naturally happy when she heard compliments on her beauty, and her thanks were sincere.

"Sister-in-law, Captain Liao has a dark face all day long. You are so beautiful, why did you agree to marry him?"

Liao Jilin, who was speaking over there, had a strange look on his face. Mr. Kong almost coughed, "cough, cough, cough," and almost choked and couldn't breathe.

"Kong Hua! What are you talking about?"

"A little bit." Kong Hua stuck out his tongue at his father and said confidently: "I'm not wrong. I'm curious to ask what's wrong?"

"There are no rules. Can I ask this casually?"

Kong Hua was not afraid of her father at all. He turned around and continued to look at Qu Zhitao, with a look on his face that he would not be able to answer without asking.

Qu Zhitao smiled at Mr. Kong: "It's okay, your lady is outspoken and very lively and cute."

Mr. Kong smiled awkwardly: "She is still young and not sensible. If she says something wrong, don't be on the same level as her."

"No."

Qu Zhitao really didn't care, because she didn't sense Kong Hua's malice. She was just a little girl's curiosity, and she was still an immature little girl. If she cared about such things, she would be too reckless.