CHAPTER 6

Liao Jilin's expression didn't change at all, and he gave Qu Zhitao some vegetables that she couldn't reach and put them on her small plate: "Eat more."

The children's school is not far from the city government compound and the military compound, only a ten-minute walk away. Most of the students enrolled are children from the two nearby compounds and the streets. The primary school and junior high school are connected together.

Qu Zhitao teaches the second grade of junior high school, which is also the most difficult grade to manage in the whole school.

When going to school, Qu Zhitao was carrying several bags of candy melon seeds, and Liao Jilin sent her there.

When she walked to the school gate, Qu Zhitao saw familiar children in the courtyard, happily heading into the campus. Some of them were taught by her and they even greeted her.

"Teacher, will you give us wedding candies when you get married?"

This is the boldest child in the class and is not afraid of the teacher at all.

And more than one kid asked.

"Didn't you follow your parents to my house for the wedding banquet?"

"Eat."

"There are wedding candies at the wedding banquet, and you have already eaten them."

"But we still want to eat."

These children saw what Qu Zhitao was carrying and did not leave at all. They had to eat until they could speak.

Qu Zhitao deliberately darkened her face: "Class is about to start, if you don't hurry in, if you don't go in, not only will you not be able to eat sweets if you are late, but you will also have to eat a meal of fried pork with bamboo shoots when you get home."

The children were not afraid of her or their parents at all.

"It's okay, teacher, I won't call the parents if I'm late once."

Qu Zhitao frowned, feeling that these children were really difficult to deal with. When she was thinking about other ways to treat them, Liao Jilin stood next to Qu Zhitao, looking at each of them with sharp eyes.

He said in a deep voice: "Who said you don't call your parents even if you are late? I know your parents, do you need me to deliver the candy to your house personally?"

These children are typical bullies and shy of the strong. Liao Jilin's cold face made even adults feel frightened, let alone these children who had never seen the world. As soon as he finished speaking, they all waved their hands in fear and said "no".

Immediately, a group of children fled and quickly disappeared.

Qu Zhitao shook his head, his eyes showing worry: "Liao Jilin, tell me, these children are so bold, will they listen to me in class? What will happen if they disrupt discipline?"

Liao Jilin frowned: "If you make a mistake, you will be punished. If you are punished too much, you will behave."

This is how they train new recruits. They are not afraid that you will make mistakes, but they are afraid that you will not make mistakes. After cleaning it up a few times, I became honest.

Qu Zhitao looked at Liao Jilin faintly: "I wish I had your charming temperament. Let's see which student is not afraid of me."

Liao Jilin frowned even more tightly. Did Qu Zhitao have his temperament? unimaginable.

However, the little daughter-in-law has such a good temper that she is easily bullied by these young men.

"As a teacher, you can't be so good-tempered. The students are just there to pick up the pieces. If you really can't control the students, just tell me later and I'll help you."